X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. Mows McNabbs Lawn

Link

Originally posted by 49ers.com

“He brought me breakfast. He brought me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and he mowed my lawn. He fertilized it, too.” – Donovan McNabb on what Terrell Owens did to mend things with him

“I bought the fertilizer and I brought him some water while he was cutting my grass. I also put my workout facility outside so he could work out in my driveway.” - Donovan McNabb on what he did in return for Owens

It's at the bottom of the page. Man, he cracks me up. T.O. does the craziest things of any player in the league.

LMAO..that is pretty funny...atleast he's donig what he can do to patch things up with Donovan...that doesn't sound good for the rest of the league...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

That's good, but

I hope they are talking about the lawn outside, cause I know what mowing lawns mean when you are making up.

U know what I'm saying. I need some high five on that one.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

*High Five*

*Washes hands just in case*

Comment

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Comment

killer there both on my fantasy teams
            sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

T.O. is hilarious. He loves the game of football and you could see in the first half he was having nothing but fun. That was until D'Angelo Hall ruined his night.

Comment

Originally posted by RoorRipper
                T.O. is hilarious. He loves the game of football and you could see in the first half he was having nothing but fun. That was until D'Angelo Hall ruined his night.
                T.O. still had a very good game. If Mcnabb wasnt throwing his bounce passes I think they would of beatin atlanta. Atl's offense was not very impressive at all.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Dude, thanks for that. I actually laughed out loud when I read it. Maybe they'll become roomies

Comment

I thought that was fake until I saw everybody elses posts. Are these guys serious? They'd better find something better to do than mow each others lawns, if they want to go back to the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
                      I thought that was fake until I saw everybody elses posts. Are these guys serious? They'd better find something better to do than mow each others lawns, if they want to go back to the SB.
                      they were showing that they will talk to each other
                      sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                        they were showing that they will talk to each other
                        Talkings one thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X