Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.O. Mows McNabbs Lawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • T.O. Mows McNabbs Lawn

    Link

    Originally posted by 49ers.com

    “He brought me breakfast. He brought me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and he mowed my lawn. He fertilized it, too.” – Donovan McNabb on what Terrell Owens did to mend things with him

    “I bought the fertilizer and I brought him some water while he was cutting my grass. I also put my workout facility outside so he could work out in my driveway.” - Donovan McNabb on what he did in return for Owens

    It's at the bottom of the page. Man, he cracks me up. T.O. does the craziest things of any player in the league.

  • #2
    LMAO..that is pretty funny...atleast he's donig what he can do to patch things up with Donovan...that doesn't sound good for the rest of the league...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

    Comment


    • #3
      That's good, but

      I hope they are talking about the lawn outside, cause I know what mowing lawns mean when you are making up.

      U know what I'm saying. I need some high five on that one.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

      Comment


      • #4
        *High Five*


        *Washes hands just in case*

        Comment


        • #5
          LOL! LOL! LOL!

          Comment


          • #6
            killer there both on my fantasy teams
            sigpic

            Broncs All the Way Baby!

            Comment


            • #7
              T.O. is hilarious. He loves the game of football and you could see in the first half he was having nothing but fun. That was until D'Angelo Hall ruined his night.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RoorRipper
                T.O. is hilarious. He loves the game of football and you could see in the first half he was having nothing but fun. That was until D'Angelo Hall ruined his night.
                T.O. still had a very good game. If Mcnabb wasnt throwing his bounce passes I think they would of beatin atlanta. Atl's offense was not very impressive at all.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

                Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

                Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dude, thanks for that. I actually laughed out loud when I read it. Maybe they'll become roomies

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I thought that was fake until I saw everybody elses posts. Are these guys serious? They'd better find something better to do than mow each others lawns, if they want to go back to the SB.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spice 1
                      I thought that was fake until I saw everybody elses posts. Are these guys serious? They'd better find something better to do than mow each others lawns, if they want to go back to the SB.
                      they were showing that they will talk to each other
                      sigpic

                      Broncs All the Way Baby!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
                        they were showing that they will talk to each other
                        Talkings one thing.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X