Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami

So Miami looks ordinary losing to the NYJ.....I think that should show everyone what a completely magical game they had against Denver in every facet of the game. Its like the stars aligned for the fish that day.. the Denver team we saw today, especially in the second half is the one I think we will see most of the season.

Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan
    So Miami looks ordinary losing to the NYJ.....I think that should show everyone what a completely magical game they had against Denver in every facet of the game. Its like the stars aligned for the fish that day.. the Denver team we saw today, especially in the second half is the one I think we will see most of the season.
    You better hope what you saw today isn't what you will see the rest of the season. Did you not notice, Denver only scored one offensive TD. And that was set up by a nullified punt return for a TD.

Comment

we were poor against miami, no excuses.

but they are a different team at home, espeically when its THAT hot. miami dont travel though.

Comment

miami sucks big arse .

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
          we were poor against miami, no excuses.

but they are a different team at home, espeically when its THAT hot. miami dont travel though.
          Appearantly not. lol. The J-O-K-E-S Jokes Jokes Jokes were ripe for the picking and Miami screwed the pooch. Can ya beleive it? Miami would have been atop the AFC East.

But alas...all Gus Ferottes and Fins4Life aside. T'was not meant to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
            Appearantly not. lol. The J-O-K-E-S Jokes Jokes Jokes were ripe for the picking and Miami screwed the pooch. Can ya beleive it? Miami would have been atop the AFC East.

But alas...all Gus Ferottes and Fins4Life aside. T'was not meant to be.
            Well perhaps we weren't quite as bad as we thought in that opener and Miami actually are better than what everyone expected. At this very moment they are sitting pretty at the top of AFC East after their 27-24 win over the Panthers. They might not be there long though, depending on the result of the Pitts v Patsies game.

Comment

Do you still think that now after the Panthers game? I knew somebody was going to try to spin that after the Jets game. You keep doubting and wekll just keep on winning. Do you realize we dont even have Ricky back yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life
                Do you still think that now after the Panthers game? I knew somebody was going to try to spin that after the Jets game. You keep doubting and wekll just keep on winning. Do you realize we dont even have Ricky back yet?
                Hmmmmm..............WHO CARES??????
                Ricky who???????
                When our Defense stuffs the 2 Best RB's in the NFL in back 2 back games, do you really think we care about your dreadlocked druggy?????

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                  Hmmmmm..............WHO CARES??????
                  Ricky who???????
                  When our Defense stuffs the 2 Best RB's in the NFL in back 2 back games, do you really think we care about your dreadlocked druggy?????

The two best running backs in the NFL Your out of your mind and Miami killed you. So your saying Larry Johnson is better than the following

Ja Lewis

L T

Edge

The list go on and on. I got a news flash no team has run the ball on Miami this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X