Titans ALL OVER THE RAVENS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans ALL OVER THE RAVENS!!!

I have NFL Network so I watched most of the games and the interesting games. From last week to this week, Titans did improve alot, mainly on Defense. In the first half, they stop the Ravens big time with no First downs and 3 points. Very little numbers. Titans and Broncos impressed me more then any other team this week. Both teams lose really bad last week and coming back this week doing great even though Broncos didnt do so well in the first half but came back out in the second doing really good. Titans are the youngest team in NFL and Did very good against RAVENS..a solid team with a great Defense..BUT one team amazed me but only on defense was the JAGS, they were all over Manning..Manning had a horrible day but they still won and that really sucks for the Jags..But anyways, I think Titans can be a good team if this young Teams sticks together and play like this every week but there not a playoff team YET....

¤ Champ #1 ¤
    ¤ Bailey #1 Shutdown Corner ¤

ok TITANLEGEND9 ..

Comment

Nothing better then the Ravens being in the cellar of the AFC North. Makes me feel good seeing them sinking like that.

Rats in the basement - right where they belong.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
      X