Kyle Orton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton

he is looking pretty good for the Bears....maybe their season wont be lost again with Grossman out.
    sigpic

IMO, he has played average. Not making too many mistakes, wont kill you but wont win a game for you either. I know its 2 games in, but if he can play like that all year(2000 Dilfer-esq) then the bears might have a good shot at the division.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat
      IMO, he has played average. Not making too many mistakes, wont kill you but wont win a game for you either. I know its 2 games in, but if he can play like that all year(2000 Dilfer-esq) then the bears might have a good shot at the division.
      Yep, they definetly have a shot, they could even go 8-8 and win that division...that is one struggling division..
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat

well yes he is playing average....but pretty good for a rookie is what I meant.

I think the Bears have a future in him.
        sigpic

Comment

It will be 9-7/10-6 to win the division, I still see Farve winning some games just on pure skill.

Comment

orton

it looks to me like the bears are having the same game plan as the steelers did last year. Although I think orton will be a better passer and has a better arm the big ben (not to take anything away from ben). I dont know how the season will turn out but if Orton does a good job ole' rex's job security could be in trouble.
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Holy interceptions Batman! I don't want to hear anymore smack about how ugly the Bungles Jersies are (yeah...they're ugly). Camouflage stripes are the answer. 4 Picks at half time. Orton and Culpepper have both verified that.

Comment

he is looking pretty good for the Bears....maybe their season wont be lost again with Grossman out.
                are you crazy???!!!:goof: 5 INT's!! hes gonna have more than culpepper did last week by games end. he looks like a high skool QB

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dj_Williams52
                  are you crazy???!!!:goof: 5 INT's!! hes gonna have more than culpepper did last week by games end. he looks like a high skool QB

is this happening right now?
                  sigpic

Comment

Uhh, no. They haven't even scored yet!

Comment

He was horrible today. I think them ( Bears ) and Baltimore will be in the running for Leinart.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

why

this is funny, I wouldnt say its so much orton rather that its that (god i never thought I would say this) cincy has a really good defense this year?

they have had 5 interceptions in every game so far, which would be a good indication of their defense being most of it
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                          this is funny, I wouldnt say its so much orton rather that its that (god i never thought I would say this) cincy has a really good defense this year?

they have had 5 interceptions in every game so far, which would be a good indication of their defense being most of it
                          That is a lie. They have not had 5 interceptions in every game. It is just the fact that Orton sucks.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation

Don't forget. Live by the turnover, die by the turnover. I picked the Bengals to get a first round buy this year, but changed my mind when I took a closer look at their Defense. It's not that good, but when your DB's are catching everything that goes within five yards, it evens the odds. Turnovers are the great equalizer. Defenses that do it effectively, look realy good. When the turnover ratio reduces, they start to look realy bad again.

Comment

haste

"That is a lie. They have not had 5 interceptions in every game. It is just the fact that Orton sucks."

your right they had 1 against your browns and 5 against minnesota and 5 against chicago.

so does that mean culpepper sucks too?

Orton doesnt suck, he is a rookie qb getting experience.
                              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X