No announcement yet.

Colts - Pats official thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pats trying to score on a thirds straight drive. The kick is up, and it's good.
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

It looked like Brady could've run for the first down on that third down play. Oh well, points are at a premium on a day like this.
      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

And it looks like the Pats have a monopoly going on the points.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Pats "D" is getting some good hits in on this game.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Da da da da da. I'm loving it. The Colts making mistakes I mean.

Comment

And, listen to this. THE COLTS ARE GOING TO PUNT!!! Now that is amazing.

Comment

SAFETY 2 points.

These colts self destruct!!!

Comment

Was that Manning on the snap. It looked like a great pass.

Comment

Looking like another home shutout by the Patriots.

Comment

What would you guys do in that situation? The punter wasn't in the endzone, but he still kicked the ball in the endzone. Would you recover the ball and advance it as much as possible and hope your defense will hold them to a field goal or get a turnover? Or would you cut your loses and give them two points instead of three or seven? I would go with the former, but what do the rest of you think?
                      sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I love CBS setting the camera back a bit to give us a view of the whole free kick.

Comment

See, thats what happens when you dont punt for 2 games.LOL
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

A break for the colts. Wow!!!

Comment

Punter did it right by kicking it through the end zone.

Now we'll see if the Pats D can hold.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                                Punter did it right by kicking it through the end zone.
                                Yeah, Hunter the Punter. And at NC State... Kiker the Kicker.

Comment

Working...
                                X