No announcement yet.

Colts - Pats official thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There doing a great job. I knew this was going to happen. There is no way that Manning would have 3 staight great games.
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Patriots increase their lead to 11 points.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

They didn't score a TD, but that was a quick answer to Indy's TD.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

c'mon manning throw to the OUTSIDE, they are weak there, they play the middle dangerous, you have to stay to the outside. Run in the middle to keep them honest, then throw to the outside, Tyrone Poole's side, you can do it.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Keep throwing to the middle Clayton. I'm sure you can come back from another pick.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

damn it manning i said OUTSIDE, he must not have studied his tapes well enough. the middle is heavily guarded the LB's play for the inside.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

My 650th post.

And the Colts finally punt. Not that this is the first time they wanted to, this is the first time that they actually got it done.

Comment

Colts playing poor run 'D"
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Smith gashed them on that run. Indy is looking pretty soft on D today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Another gash by Smith.
                      sigpic

Comment

Will this drive end by a score or a turnover?

Comment

I think that the Pats will get a TD.

Comment

1st & goal
                            The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Dungy is trying not to cry like Vermeil. Actually Vermeil doesn't cry during games, only after them.

Comment

c'mon colts! Catch up!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X