Question for all AFC West fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for all AFC West fans...

Its a given that we all love to hate each other's teams, but lets put smack talk aside for a minute...

I want to know what player/ trait you all like or envy about your rival teams. Here's my list...

San Diego:
    - Ladanian Tomlinson
    - The D's front seven

Kansas City:
    - That offensive line. Without it that offense just wouldn't be the same.
    - **** Vermiel. I have a lot of respect fhor him, not just because the Rams are my other favorite team and what he did for them, but for his passion for the game and his ability to build a great offense wherever he goes.

Oakland: (damn, this is a tough one)
    - I actually like their WR's core (Moss, Porter, Curry & Gabriel). Mainly because of their combination of size and athletic ability.

Okay, lets here it. Admit you like at least 1 thing on your rival's team...™
    This space for rent

You have a pretty good list, except I would not trade the Bronco's front seven for anybody's at this point.

I would add Tony G. to the list.

-----

Comment

San Diego:
      -LT is a top league RB and I don't even need to explain why.
      -Gates shows a lot of promise as a TE.
      -The front seven for the D-Line is very talented and they are being held back by "I don't play by the NFL rules" Jammer.
      -All Martyball jokes aside, he's a damn fine coach in the regular season.

Denver:
      -When Shannahans plan works, the Broncos are a very dangerous team.
      -Rod Smith is a very good WR (Why we didn't pick him up when he asked us to, I'll never know) and Watts is a diamond in the rough.
      -Strong and talented LB corp with Champ in the backfield

Oakland:
      -WR group. Moss and Porter pack one hell of a 1-2 punch.
      -Defense has done a good job preventing RB's running allover them with the switch back to 4-3.
      -Even with the way they've played the last few seasons, they've always put up a fight against the Chiefs and Broncos. They would be a hell lot better team overall if they could keep that emotion against non-rival teams.

Comment

Oakland= id like to have porter, they can keep moss..

Denver= id love to have elam, bomb for a leg and hes accurate too.. Ian gold would be nice to, but i think were pretty well set at LB..

San Diego=This ones tough.. Since we have priest and LJ , i dont envy them having LT.. Id like to have drew brees to learn our system and possibly take over for trent when he steps away.. I always thought and still do think that Marty is a pretty good coach, but we have a pretty good coaching staff too.. Gates would be nice, but were pretty stacked at TE already

Comment

Originally posted by moonshot314
          Oakland= id like to have porter, they can keep moss..

Denver= id love to have elam, bomb for a leg and hes accurate too.. Ian gold would be nice to, but i think were pretty well set at LB..

San Diego=This ones tough.. Since we have priest and LJ , i dont envy them having LT.. Id like to have drew brees to learn our system and possibly take over for trent when he steps away.. I always thought and still do think that Marty is a pretty good coach, but we have a pretty good coaching staff too.. Gates would be nice, but were pretty stacked at TE already

Funny though how the Chargers used to have trent green once upon a time......

I would say the Chiefs Oline.... can't say gonzalez kuz we got gates and he drops less balls than TG not to say TG drops alot. But the only drop I have seen from Gates is when he got JACKED UP ironically against the chiefs.

From Denver its hard to say because were so similar... I like how our oline looks being big and physical but denvers plays well also. Maybe kicker. Always wanted Elam.

From the faiders their receiving core and nada else.
          2016 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS: STATED WEEK 7 SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS

Comment

Working...
          X