Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Vikings regretting taking Troy Williamson over Mike Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Vikings regretting taking Troy Williamson over Mike Williams?

I think they are....I was shocked they didnt take Mike Williams.
    Yes
    20.00%
    No
    40.00%
    We'll see
    40.00%
    sigpic

Mike Williams is better, but Troy Williamson is no scrub...he finally got some playing time today and look, a 54 yard TD catch...dude's got some skills... And for you Vikings doubters, you see when Daunte actually gets time he's awesomely proficient..its only halftime and he's 15-20, 246...3/0... that's pretty darn good...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
      Mike Williams is better, but Troy Williamson is no scrub...he finally got some playing time today and look, a 54 yard TD catch...dude's got some skills... And for you Vikings doubters, you see when Daunte actually gets time he's awesomely proficient..its only halftime and he's 15-20, 246...3/0... that's pretty darn good...
      yeah i made this thread before the game and then he scored that TD....

now I wish I voted We'll see
      sigpic

Comment

Well it stands at 1 TD each now so I guess they're pretty even right now.

Comment

no

they do not regret it. The reason why they got him was bacause of his ability to stretch the field. They already have plenty of possesion recievers, (which is what mike williams is) they didnt need another one
          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
          X