chad johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chad johnson

what do everyone think of that dance chad johnson did against the bears i thoughi it was funny......i know there is people who dont like him but u gotta admit it was funny............he starting to become one top recievers in the game and that what i like about him, he backs up his mouth..............
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Originally posted by assassin216
    what do everyone think of that dance chad johnson did against the bears i thoughi it was funny......i know there is people who dont like him but u gotta admit it was funny............he starting to become one top recievers in the game and that what i like about him, he backs up his mouth..............
    Chad Johnsin is the shiznit. I laughed when I saw the dance. It was awesome. And he's STARTING to become a top reciever? HAHAHA He has been for a few years now.

Comment

It sorta looked like an Irish Country Line Dance

I did bust out laughing when he did that. What a character.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I cannot stand him and am glad that the Browns do not have any players like that. I feel that such flamboyant attitudes towards football should be penalized by fines which should be equivalent to 1/3 of the money the player makes for that game. That will teach the lesson I think.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
          I cannot stand him and am glad that the Browns do not have any players like that. I feel that such flamboyant attitudes towards football should be penalized by fines which should be equivalent to 1/3 of the money the player makes for that game. That will teach the lesson I think.
          LMAO! Tell that to Moss and Owens.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
            It sorta looked like an Irish Country Line Dance

I did bust out laughing when he did that. What a character.
            LOL more like a Riverdance...but it was hilarious, he is a punk but not as bad as Moss or Owens..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

LMAO! Tell that to Moss and Owens.
              I do not care what they think. They have no respect for their respective teams nor do they seem to think logically. For example .. if you make millions of dollars and decide you want more. Is making the analogy that that he is barely making it by and that he needs the money to put food on the table for his family. Do you really think that holds any water? No it doesn't. I personally feel that Owens should have to see what it is like to have to fight to make enough money to put food on the table for his family.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

You are taking this too seriously Dawgfan. I can understand why people call it the No Fun League. You are supposed to enjoy what you do. If you aren't enjoying it,, why are you playing? I'm not saying you have to dance to have fun, but thats all Chad is doing. He's enjoying himself out there. I dont think he is showing any disrespect to the team.

Comment

I'll take Rod Smith over that showboat any time.

Chad Johnson is a ****bag.

Comment

Chad is the shiznit.

Comment

Fine them 1/3 of their game salary for an end zone celebration? On what grounds? What lesson are you teaching them? If anything, I think an endzone celebration should be mandatory after scoring a TD. The celebrations are what makes it the NFL--in high school and the NCAA they have no place because it's not right to show up an inferior athlete. In the NFL everyone's getting paid, so if they don't want them to dance, don't let them score.... I say on with the celebrations.

I still think the best one in a while was T.O. doing the Ray Lewis... Now that's entertainment.

Comment

I dont care for Owens or Moss...But I do like Chad Johnson, hes original and his smack is fresh. I like the dude.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

your just saying that cause your a Browns fan and he's a Bengal
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TDforTatum26
                            your just saying that cause your a Browns fan and he's a Bengal
                            Yep, Browns fans are hurting and.. Oh Well!

sigpic

Comment

Yep, Browns fans are hurting and.. Oh Well!

Chad Johnson is a great WR and one of my favorite players in the league.

he backs up his trash-talking, and his trash-talking is funny.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X