Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spice 1
    Funny but true^

Speaking of McGuire, I remember one game where the score was like 20 to 14, and at the comercial break he's like "the score: 20 to 4 as we head to a comercial break". Theisman, in the background, goes "WHAT!?".
    Ha ha, now that's funny.

Madden isn't that bad. I like to laugh at him when he makes a dumb comment or draws all over the screen so you can't even see the play unfolding.

I think he has gotten a little better, but every now and then, you scratch your head and ask, WTF did he just say???

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
      Ha ha, now that's funny.

Madden isn't that bad. I like to laugh at him when he makes a dumb comment or draws all over the screen so you can't even see the play unfolding.

I think he has gotten a little better, but every now and then, you scratch your head and ask, WTF did he just say???
      abc sucks anyway. was it really necassary to have geena davis on there to talk about her stupid tv show and take time away from the game? you dont need that crap during a game.. stupid abc trying to sell there lame ass shows

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
        It is better than Dennis Miller's unusual comments.

Like for example he might say:

" Dante Hall just pulled a Anne Heche on Vermeil, reminds me of the time that I walked into an Outback Steakhouse and asked for a quarter pounder with cheese."

Are you kidding? Dennis Miller was HILARIOUS. Some of the stuff he said made no sense, but it wasnt supposed to make sense. Madden tries to act intelligent. Miller was great. Hell, bring back that old team, Fouts, Miller, and... was it Michaels? I dont remember...
        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
          Are you kidding? Dennis Miller was HILARIOUS. Some of the stuff he said made no sense, but it wasnt supposed to make sense. Madden tries to act intelligent. Miller was great. Hell, bring back that old team, Fouts, Miller, and... was it Michaels? I dont remember...
          The problem with dennis miller was that he used big words that john madden couldnt understand.. thats why they sent him packing

Comment

Working...
          X