Schulters AFC dfensive player of the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schulters AFC dfensive player of the week

[Official Site] Dolphins free safety Lance Schulters was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for games of September 25-26, it was announced today by the National Football League.

In the Dolphins’ 27-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers last Sunday at Dolphins Stadium, Schulters registered four tackles, a sack, a forced fumble and an interception. With less than two minutes to play in the game, he picked off a Jake Delhomme pass and returned it 37 yards to the Panthers’ 25, setting up Olindo Mare’s 32-yard game-winning field goal with four seconds remaining.

The interception was Schulters’ team-leading second of the season, giving the Dolphins at least two wins in their first three games for the 13th time in the last 14 seasons. “The bottom line is we won,” Schulters said. “It’s the greatest feeling in the world.”

This is to all the guys on this board that said they never heard of Lance Schulters.

Originally posted by Fins4Life
    [Official Site] Dolphins free safety Lance Schulters was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week for games of September 25-26, it was announced today by the National Football League.

In the Dolphins’ 27-24 victory over the Carolina Panthers last Sunday at Dolphins Stadium, Schulters registered four tackles, a sack, a forced fumble and an interception. With less than two minutes to play in the game, he picked off a Jake Delhomme pass and returned it 37 yards to the Panthers’ 25, setting up Olindo Mare’s 32-yard game-winning field goal with four seconds remaining.

The interception was Schulters’ team-leading second of the season, giving the Dolphins at least two wins in their first three games for the 13th time in the last 14 seasons. “The bottom line is we won,” Schulters said. “It’s the greatest feeling in the world.”

This is to all the guys on this board that said they never heard of Lance Schulters.
    I watched highlights of the game with my kid whose a fan of the Dolphins. Schulters certainly had one heck of a game and deserves it. Crowder is shaping up nicely too. The rest of the secondary were below par that game though but thanks to Schulters you grabbed a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
      I watched highlights of the game with my kid whose a fan of the Dolphins. Schulters certainly had one heck of a game and deserves it. Crowder is shaping up nicely too. The rest of the secondary were below par that game though but thanks to Schulters you grabbed a win.
      Your kid has great taste in Football...what hapeened to you J/K

Comment

Your kid has great taste in Football...what hapeened to you J/K
        Cheeky cheeky

I withdraw the positive remarks I made in my post earlier!

A week off for you guys now. You must fancy your chances against the Buffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
          Cheeky cheeky

I withdraw the positive remarks I made in my post earlier!

A week off for you guys now. You must fancy your chances against the Buffs.

Two weeks to prepare for J P Losman I think we will win that game. If he throws for 80 yards against the Fins it will be bad to be a Bills fan.

Comment

Two weeks to prepare for J P Losman I think we will win that game. If he throws for 80 yards against the Fins it will be bad to be a Bills fan.
            He's been pretty weak so far. You might be in with a shout for second place in your division if you beat them and with Pennington out things are suddenly looking a bit easier in the tough AFC East division.

Comment

Who cares? Perhaps you should take this to the Dolphins board?
              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by LDB
                Aww....come on LDB, it may be considered blasphemy to say this after the drumming we received in week 1 but even Fins need some love and joy in their life.

After last year's nightmare season there's a lot of damaged Dolphins who crave attention out there and it's understandable that they want to enjoy their moments of glory (or gloat as in this case)when they come along - even if they are just crumbs!

I'm a bit soft on Dolphins actually. After seeing my little boy suffer last year I cannot begrudge them a little success - not too much though, lest they should get bigheaded!

Comment

Originally posted by LDB

Fins4Life cares and so does Jaws kid

Comment

Working...
                  X