Mike Martz is certifiably Crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Martz is certifiably Crazy!

Bulger threw the ball 62 times against the Giants...

That's insane...'Specially when you have a back like Stephen Jackson...

Originally posted by WABronco

The Rams belong in the Arena football league. That's all I'll say...
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Martz needs to be fired. This guy is the worst coach in the league. He could of had a dynasty with that rams team he inharatid(sp). But the guy dosent know how to manage a team or a game.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMdVHruUfI

Travis Henry, single handedly taking the class out of our organization.

Bowlen, you gutless drunk!

Comment

Martz is an idiot. He doesn't deserve to coach in the NFL. He has always been pass happy ever since he inherited the Rams from Vermeil.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Mike Martz is not only crazy, he's an idiot.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
          2. Taxes
          3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Elway=Goat
            Martz needs to be fired. This guy is the worst coach in the league. He could of had a dynasty with that rams team he inharatid(sp). But the guy dosent know how to manage a team or a game.
            His predecessor cant manage a game either..

Comment

Martz should have been fired YEARS ago....

he is the worst cach in the league....with Mike Sherman close behind him. but by far Martz has the title.

he knows nothing. I do not know why the Rams dont fire him...
              sigpic

Comment

He did the same thing with Warner a few years ago (threw for over 60 passes).

Him and Shanahan are kind of similar (like to pass/run respectively) but Martz is rather obsessed with passing the ball.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Mike Martz appearantly has a heart infection, and could be missing time.

Get well soon Mike!!

Comment

I have always been a big marshall Faulk fan and Martz has screwed up that guys career, by not using him properly. He would go games without 10 carries or more so often, it would boggle my mind. He was such a special player and he was never truly utulized properly, all because of Martz. That is just a waste of skills.

Martz, Tice, Turner, Holmgren are awful and need to be replaced.
                    The three Keys to football
                    1. Turnovers
                    2. Field Position
                    3. Red Zone Play

Comment

Well, they sort of got blown out in that game. When you are playing from behind the whole game, you usually tend to throw alot more than you run the ball.
                      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                        The Rams belong in the Arena football league. That's all I'll say...
                        Yeah living in St.Louis the past 8 years, besides their incredibly lucky superbowl year, the Rams have never really impressed me at all.

I can garuntee you they will not win another SB until Martz is kicked out the door, but seeing as most owners won't do that unless absolutely necessary (they can't admit they screwed up) I don't see it happening any time soon.

Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce are beasts, there's no denying that, but they will never have the D or the special teams to go along with that sometimes great offense...............
                        #6 Cutler -- Don't try exist in #7's shadow, make your own...........

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                          Well, they sort of got blown out in that game. When you are playing from behind the whole game, you usually tend to throw alot more than you run the ball.
                          nah nah nah, they were throwin before the opening kickoff...

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Mike Martz appearantly has a heart infection, and could be missing time.

Get well soon Mike!!
                            Oddly enough, nobody seemed to notice this post.

Really, the only thing that matters is his health. I'd much rather hear whether he is okay, and only then will I rip on his pass-happy offense and clock management.
                            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Working...
                            X