X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moonshot314
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    I don't like these choreographed celebrations in the end zone. It is borne of nothing but vanity and self-centeredness. Too often, I see teammates trying to celebrate with the hotdog while he is doing his own thing.

I admire much more the player who will celebrate with his teammates and congratulate them for helping him to get there (although such a player is quite rare anymore). If they want to dance, let them become dancers. Otherwise, they should understand they are playing football . . . . you know, the team game?

-----
    Couldnt have said it any better.. Your team comes over, you pat each other on the ass.. A lil noise and everyone run back to the sideline.. Just like that dance johnson did last week, whatever the hell it was, He didnt score that td all on his own, but he relishes the spotlight with his outlandish mouth and corny celebrations, hes a TO wannabe.. I hate it. If the team is involved and its not too drawn out celebrating is ok, but when its one player showboating, its just annoying.. I also very much loathed johnny morton and his "worm"

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Well . . .

I don't like these choreographed celebrations in the end zone. It is borne of nothing but vanity and self-centeredness. Too often, I see teammates trying to celebrate with the hotdog while he is doing his own thing.

I admire much more the player who will celebrate with his teammates and congratulate them for helping him to get there (although such a player is quite rare anymore). If they want to dance, let them become dancers. Otherwise, they should understand they are playing football . . . . you know, the team game?

-----

Leave a comment:

• Freestyle
    replied
    I'll be honest, I like the over the top celebrations. There are more important things to worry about than endzone celebrations imo.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    started a poll Chad Johnson celebrating? How is it?

Chad Johnson celebrating? How is it?

I like it and its good for the NFL
    61.54%
    I like it but it's not good for the NFL
    7.69%
    I hate it but it's good for the NFL
    7.69%
    i hate it and its bad for the NFL
    23.08%
    Is it good or bad?
    Do you like it or hate it?
Working...