Falcons-Patriots Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons-Patriots Game

Well i randomly was given tickets to the Falcons-Patriots game sunday. My second ever NFL game. (My first was Titans-Broncos in Nashville last Christmas). 6.5 hour drive from here in memphis. should be fun. not much time for taligating though, im going to visit Georgia Tech that morning (half the reason for going to atlanta in the first place).

So ive got a question. The only football attire i have is broncos stuff. How weird would it be to wear a broncos jersey to a pats-falcons game? Woudl i be better off just in normal clothes?
    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Originally posted by chickennob2
    Well i randomly was given tickets to the Falcons-Patriots game sunday. My second ever NFL game. (My first was Titans-Broncos in Nashville last Christmas). 6.5 hour drive from here in memphis. should be fun. not much time for taligating though, im going to visit Georgia Tech that morning (half the reason for going to atlanta in the first place).

So ive got a question. The only football attire i have is broncos stuff. How weird would it be to wear a broncos jersey to a pats-falcons game? Woudl i be better off just in normal clothes?

lol wear your Broncos jersey and show your love for your broncos!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2

Lucky you. That should be a hard fought game.

I can't see why not you can't go to the game in your Broncos attire.

If I were you I'd go ahead, and wear the Broncos jersey with pride.

Plus by doing so, you'll be engaging in psychological warfare against the enemy, sending an early message out to those Patsies that the Broncos are coming.

By the time they come round to playing us, they'll be emotional wrecks!

Comment

I doubt that would happen if anything we are looking forward to playing the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
        X