orlando pace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orlando pace

this guy is awsome. he handed freeney his a$$ monday night.

Could have told ya this would happen. You think Dwight Freeny is an athlete? Big O used to dunk on people in highschool. He used to outrun Sandusky's HB to the endzone too.

Comment

Pace can't touch Walter Jones

Jones is THE BEST Lt in the league...Period.

Comment

Pace didnt own Freeney, Freeney was getting to the quarteback on a couple of plays. Now Jones on the other hand has been dominating the ends he has faced.

Comment

I was at the game and trust me, they had Freeny doubled most of the night.

And yes... he STILL managed to disrupt plays despite this.
          James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by Rockwilder24
            Pace didnt own Freeney, Freeney was getting to the quarteback on a couple of plays. Now Jones on the other hand has been dominating the ends he has faced.
            sometimes he went against the tightend and thats when he pressured the qb.

Comment

Originally posted by dred
              I was at the game and trust me, they had Freeny doubled most of the night.

And yes... he STILL managed to disrupt plays despite this.
              ok I don't need to trust you cause watching the game on tv you get a much better perspective and also something called instant replay. I watched the first half and some of the second and I didn't see any double teams on freeney and alot of replays that showed pace slapping freeney around like a pimp slappin hos

Comment

no I specificly remember Freeney beating Pace a couple times.

Comment

Originally posted by tdnmecudawon3
                  ok I don't need to trust you cause watching the game on tv you get a much better perspective and also something called instant replay. I watched the first half and some of the second and I didn't see any double teams on freeney and alot of replays that showed pace slapping freeney around like a pimp slappin hos
                  Television gives you a better "perspective" than being in the 16th row of the game in person?

Dude, you seriously need to get out and go to some games.
                  James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Television gives you a better "perspective" than being in the 16th row of the game in person?

He is right. Maybe once did I see Dwight being double teamed.

Comment

When the Chiefs played the Colts last year both Freeney and Mathis were held to zero sacks.
                      "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

I've been to games. I've only been to lambeau field seeing as I'm from wisconsin and let me tell you there's not a bad seat in that place. How can you get a better perspective than watching on tv? maybe you can watch the dbacks better cause there the only players not on the screen sometimes at the begining of a play but every play of every down you can see exactly what the offensive and defensive line are doing plus they show alot of replays. so whatever.

Comment

Working...
                        X