MUST SEE!!! about Clinton Portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST SEE!!! about Clinton Portis

OMG!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, CP HAS JUST SUNK, ALONG WITH THOSE OTHER GOOFBALLS IN THE VIDEO(LAVAR ARRINGTON, CARMELO ANTHONY, LAVERNIUS COLES) TO AN ALL TIME LOW!!!

YOU HAVE TO THIS, ITS A COMMERCIAL IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA.

http://media.putfile.com/eastcom
    vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Originally posted by So.CalBRONCOFAN
    OMG!!! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, CP HAS JUST SUNK, ALONG WITH THOSE OTHER GOOFBALLS IN THE VIDEO(LAVAR ARRINGTON, CARMELO ANTHONY, LAVERNIUS COLES) TO AN ALL TIME LOW!!!

YOU HAVE TO THIS, ITS A COMMERCIAL IN THE WASHINGTON DC AREA.

http://media.putfile.com/eastcom

OMG!!!! LMAO!!!! That was absolutely terrible.
    The three Keys to football
    1. Turnovers
    2. Field Position
    3. Red Zone Play

Comment

wtf man....

Comment

What in the world were they thinking!!! Especially Lavar Arrington, he was way more into it than he should have been.

All I can think is that Easter Motors must have some serious dirt on those guys, because that was ridiculous.

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
          What in the world were they thinking!!! Especially Lavar Arrington, he was way more into it than he should have been.

All I can think is that Easter Motors must have some serious dirt on those guys, because that was ridiculous.

Wow!

good take!!

I didn't know what to think but that makes sense. Those guys must be hiding something major and eastern motors has all scoop on them.

regardless, that was freaking hilarious!!

Comment

LMAO!! I know this is hilarious, I'm so glad I found this, now I have something to chuckle about all week. CP is sure a character.
            vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

The DC area has some of the most weirdest regional commercials I had ever seen.

Theres an insurance guy out there whose tagline is "kiss my bumper". If I buy a car from Eastern motors I'm definitely getting insurance from him
              You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Maybe they all went in on the business together.

That's the only way I can fathom them doing this....unless their performance based incentives in their contracts aren't panning out.

Comment

I think I saw this about a year ago. Funny though.
                  sigpic

Comment

hahahahhaha..

thanks for the link...

I needed a laugh....
                    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

That was absolutely ridiculous, funny, but ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Interpol
                        Maybe they all went in on the business together.

That's the only way I can fathom them doing this....unless their performance based incentives in their contracts aren't panning out.
                        I think if they were in on the business the NFL starts could scrounge up enough money to produce a suitable commercial, regardless, that was freaking hilarious.

Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Comment

wonder if this had something to do with arrington sitting on the bench now hahahah
                          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

Roffffffffffffffffffffffffllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllll!!!

Comment

why was 'melo in it?

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Working...
                              X