No announcement yet.

favourite/best player in the nfl?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excluding broncos i would say steve mcnair is one of the best, certainly not favorites of mine because i only consider broncos favorites but i do believe mcnair is one tough sob!
    sigpic

Comment

hey Beast.

love your pictures man!
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
        hey Beast.

love your pictures man!
        Yeah. It's somewhat of a disturbing process finding them though.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

I like the pictures as well, but I don't like the fact that there are raiders in that Portis one...Can't you find one of him on a breakaway?

Comment

Sorry. Trying to find these pictures is kind of a freaky process. I don't like to spend too much time on it.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Okay then, I'll spend more time on 'em for ya! hehe...Once I get home I'll find you a better CP pic!

Comment

I use google images and search for the player's name. Every once in a while there is a picture of that player with his shirt off for some gay site. That really creeps me out. That's the problem.

Comment

ohhhhh
                  Where'd you say those are?
                  Yummy. hehehe.

Comment

Randy Moss is a great one..so is Jerry Rice..

Comment

favourite player are,KENOY,CLINTON non-broncos griese lol,ricky williams,jerry azumah,ricky manning and some others that i cant think of at the moment.
                      2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierce
                        He WAS found not guilty in a court of law. That doesn't mean he didn't do it...I'm just saying that's the official word. :p
                        So was OJ

Man people have no value for the human life. To be honest Ray Lewis should be not even breathing right now as far as I"m concerned and I could care less what he does in football.

My picks are Michael Vick and the very underrated Tom Brady

Comment

Working...
                        X