• Teddy Bruschi saves puppies!!

Enjoy....

Teddy Bruschi; half man, half God, half possible Centaur maybe

See Yuz.

HILARIOUS!

CP to you, thanks!

Comment

That is HILARIOUS!!!

I was totally gettin that feeling from the ESPN guys, "Oh Tedy Bruschi is absolutely amazing and he has made an amazing comeback from a stroke and he's risking his livelihood to play football again and his wife told him to play and his children wanted to run on the field some more, bla bla bla!"

That was awesome, what was the source of that clip though. Radio station, internet site, ect...?

Comment

I think a radio station out of Buffalo put that together because they were pi$$ed when the Pats beat them, again.

I just found it on another message board.

And it's not a shot at Tedy Bruschi at all. It is meant to make fun of the analysts and espn guys that completely hype up every story that comes around, like you said.

The Bruschi story is amazing though. Tedy himself had a good laugh about it and agreed about the overrreacting those guys do.

See Yuz.

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
          I think a radio station out of Buffalo put that together because they were pi$$ed when the Pats beat them, again.

I just found it on another message board.

And it's not a shot at Tedy Bruschi at all. It is meant to make fun of the analysts and espn guys that completely hype up every story that comes around, like you said.

The Bruschi story is amazing though. Tedy himself had a good laugh about it and agreed about the overrreacting those guys do.

See Yuz.
          That's what I thought...

Comment

ROFLMAO! That is great.

Let me say first, I have total respect for this guy after going through what he did.

But the Patriots and their fans act like he is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Just because he is on the field again, they are patron saints of all that is good. Just because he is back, doesn't mean they are going to repeat yet again which is what the NE fans believe. Last time I checked, there were 11 on the field at any given time.

Truly funny. Thanks for sharing that.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

The commentary during the Bills-Pats game was absolutely nauseating!

They just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how him and his wife did this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and everything under the sun about getting him on the field.

And they kept constantly cutting to her, and showing her waving to him, and MY GOD the woman needs to get a bit of colour in her eyebrows and eyelashes!!!!

We missed so much commentary on the actual game because of the Bruschi-isms! I honestly thought the sideline announcer was going to drop to her knees and suck on Bruschi's big one!
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                I wish Bruschi was my dad to .......

CP for you......
                sigpic

Comment

half possible centaur, i don't know

great stuff

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                    The commentary during the Bills-Pats game was absolutely nauseating!

They just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how him and his wife did this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and this and that and everything under the sun about getting him on the field.

And they kept constantly cutting to her, and showing her waving to him, and MY GOD the woman needs to get a bit of colour in her eyebrows and eyelashes!!!!

We missed so much commentary on the actual game because of the Bruschi-isms! I honestly thought the sideline announcer was going to drop to her knees and suck on Bruschi's big one!
                    LMAO! I agree with you big time! You almost forgot there was an actual game being played. I was waiting for Tedy to go out and part the field at the 50 yard line like it was the Red Sea.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

A fair catch in arabic, 38 languages & lottery winner..........

Hilarious
                      The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
                      BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

I saw this funny gif over on the OM, which references the puppies

Thanks to Flex Gunmetal from the Mane

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA View Post
                          I saw this funny gif over on the OM, which references the puppies

Thanks to Flex Gunmetal from the Mane
                          That's a great find!!

Here's the original "broadcast".....

http://flashwarner.com/2005/11/tedy_...ments_fro.html

Comment

Originally posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
                            That's a great find!!

Here's the original "broadcast".....

http://flashwarner.com/2005/11/tedy_...ments_fro.html
                            hahah that was pretty funny, "the squeeky toys are safe"

Comment

I like to thank god everyday my Italian last name is not Bruschi.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X