X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC, A Football "TEAM"

This it what a "TEAM" is all about!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7067758

Well sure they all have to get along and act right and behave, if they dont verfemale may start crying and im sure most of the guys get uncomfortable and dont know what to do when he does that -

just kidding guys, i couldnt resist -

Comment

Of course they chief fans would be well represented there, they had extra time to play with not having to be bothered by the Superbowl.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Re: Re: KC, A Football "TEAM"

Originally posted by Chiefs4eva
        Show their a$$es who's number 1!
        I thought that was what the Super Bowl was for...stupid me.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

The cheifs strive to be different, it's nto about the Superbowl... it's about the Probowl...

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            The cheifs strive to be different, it's nto about the Superbowl... it's about the Probowl...
            As long as they have something to revel in..
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
              As long as they have something to revel in..
              I thought they were reveling in yet another stunning collapse in the playoffs... for them it's tradition.

Comment

You guys just can't stand it can you? You only wish the Broncos had the "TEAM" attitude the Chiefs have. It has nothing to do with the Superbowl or playoffs. It's about being a family a team. Something many other teams can't get right. I.E. the Raiders.

Comment

I guess we need some of those locker room shower love fests that Vermeil has.

Oakland just has the Bengay ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    I guess we need some of those locker room shower love fests that Vermeil has.

Oakland just has the Bengay ones.
                    Well can I be the first to sign up - I wanna be "soap" girl

Comment

just

Comment

Sad they had to go and watch their teammates display a very poor performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
                          You guys just can't stand it can you? You only wish the Broncos had the "TEAM" attitude the Chiefs have. It has nothing to do with the Superbowl or playoffs. It's about being a family a team....
                          hey dixneck, speaking of team and family. Denver games are sold out at home for like 10 years in advance. home games around here are practically a holliday. you chef fans can run down to ticketmaster the day before the game and buy 50 yard line seats to watch your.... "team," where's the "family" in that.

i think its pretty ironic though, you have to add something like, "it has nothing to do with superbowls or playoff's." ah ha ha ha.... just keep telling yourself that man.... i can hear you now, "yay! our team doesnt win superbowls or playoff's!, yay!" ah haha
                          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                          X