Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's your fav team? (excluding broncos.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBailey024
    The Eagles and I also like the Chiefs since I'm from KC.

good answer....I mean about the Chiefs.....

the are my fav team....a second team.....probably the Rams.....another MO team...
    Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
      I guess that is pretty much the definition of a Broncomaniac................

Why would a Broncos fan have a 2nd favorite team, just in case we get knocked out of the playoffs to root for someone else...........?

Thats a bandwagon fan, in any case.
      that would not be a bandwagon fan....nothing wrong with wanting to see a other team do well if your team is out of the playoffs...I am sure you have rooted for other teams if it helped your team out...
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

The Patriots are my 2nd Team. They played so entertaining over the last years, really fun to watch, from nowhere to 3 Time SB Champs. In the NFC I like the Panthers.

Comment

i would hav to say da redskins...yeah cus' clinton portis is my fav. player to watch bacc wen he was in denver, but he got traded... but we got champ bailey so its all good still !!!

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
            I guess that is pretty much the definition of a Broncomaniac................

Why would a Broncos fan have a 2nd favorite team, just in case we get knocked out of the playoffs to root for someone else...........?

Thats a bandwagon fan, in any case.
            Or maybe you've been a fan of a player for a long time, and they play for a different team. I for one always liked Plummer, and the Broncos were 2nd in my estimation, but became my 1st team when Plummer joined.

It is possible to like other teams, even if it's just because they have cool uniforms (Bengals) or a hot player/cheerleaders! It's human nature.
            President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
            I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Browns, Browns, and oh yeah - The BROWNS!
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Or maybe you've been a fan of a player for a long time, and they play for a different team. I for one always liked Plummer, and the Broncos were 2nd in my estimation, but became my 1st team when Plummer joined.

It is possible to like other teams, even if it's just because they have cool uniforms (Bengals) or a hot player/cheerleaders! It's human nature.
                Broncomaniac = Broncos 1st, Broncos 2nd, Broncos 3rd, etc.

Regular Broncos Fan = Broncos 1st, AnyTeamNFL 2nd (for any reason - uniforms, players, cheerleaders), etc.

Average Broncos Fan = Winning Season Broncos 1st, BestTeamThatYear close 2nd (just in case).

Thats my opinion, case closed.

BTW, KAPA your not a Broncomaniac................

Comment

Originally posted by TBell26= best
                  Mine is VIKES. Hope Johnson gave them enough hope.
                  Also, how do ya' post a POLL?

Gotta be the Cardinals.
                  Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                    i would hav to say da redskins...yeah cus' clinton portis is my fav. player to watch bacc wen he was in denver, but he got traded... but we got champ bailey so its all good still !!!
                    me too man same reason, they always seem to have good players too, moss, portis now, their defencive players are great too.
                    Canadian broncos fan for life

Comment

Working...
                    X