lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

I know I am 13 and I am chatting with older people but please i do not care you can make fun of me and critize me all you want if i say some thing stupid(particulary like this). I want you guys to know i am not stupid AT ALL. I read college level books all the time I even read the book ROOTS!!!! which most adults haven't even read or will read and third of all. I do not spell bad It's something called "slang" but since most of you are not in my age group i think i should stop using it well I hope that sets the record straight on all this ok bye.
    Last edited by Africangod; 02-07-2004, 06:08 PM.
    CUTBACK!!!

Re: cmon kid

Originally posted by jokerewt
    critize and thrid is not slang kid i aint goin' make fun of you but damn homie get the slang right, and no you can't spell.
    And you can't press the shift key and a letter at the same time.

J/K
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

AG, even if you had all the knowledge in the world, you've got to work on the language skills in order to be taken seriously. No one's saying you have to be perfect, but speaking the latest slang when you're among your friends is entirely different than relating to the "world at large". To succeed, you're going to have to be "bilingual" in a way.

Comment

Re: lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Originally posted by Africangod
        I do not spell bad It's something called "slang" but since most of you are not in my age group i think i should stop using it
        naw dog you know wut im sayin'. you can keep usin that slang i do all the time and nobody dont say nothin towards me cuz. just type how you talk and say da smart stuff and you will go far ya heard?
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          naw dog you know wut im sayin'. you can keep usin that slang i do all the time and nobody dont say nothin towards me cuz. just type how you talk and say da smart stuff and you will go far ya heard?
          Yeh but Lava, I do believe you've established yourself.
          I know that there have been some people, AG, that have gotten on you about your grammar. That, of course, is not my issue with you.

Comment

Re: Re: lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            You are the original cool cat, Lava.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Originally posted by BeerGirl
              Yeh but Lava, I do believe you've established yourself.
              that was like a half joke type post.

and chick, thanks for the compliment
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I figured as much, but at the same time, I was responding to this kid as well...

I have nothing against people using slang, or even having typos...those were not the issue I had with this guy...

Comment

Re: lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

I I read college level books all the time .
                  That's fine..........but, for example, when I was an EMT on rescue we had many people who were "book smart", but lousy at patient care when on calls in the field, needless to say they didn't last long on the job..sow...
                  Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 02-07-2004, 05:57 PM.

Comment

well shoot sukka'z, i want summa dis! i aint goin be crackin down on a little kiddie or nuttin so maybe dem mod's can change this postie wostie to, "da slang thang yo!"

woah, now that i read what i typed.... doesnt sound like someone with a 4 yr. degree.
                    hey 13 yr. old. just thought id show you this, or should i say dis?
                    "which most adults haven't even read nor will read and thrid of all." thats what you typed, and i just thought id let you know that when you come on here talking about your perfect spelling and grammar... you might not want to mis-spell "third."thrid
                    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

you guys talk alot

You guys on this site talk alot of ****
                      CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: you guys talk alot

Yes, we do.
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: you guys talk alot

Since when is truth ****? We're trying to HELP you.

Comment

For a thirteen y.o. you sure have a dirty mouth...

Weren't you taught any respect? Oh wait, those college level books must not have been about manners...

Comment

ummm, should this kid even be on here? and why are we even resoponding to him (her)?

Comment

Working...
                              X