No announcement yet.

lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There aren't any rules about age limits on this site...If I recall, this is a family-oriented website....And hey, we let chiefs fans around here, so why shouldn't an angsty-teen be able to post?

As to why we are responding, I think it's important for him to know that we don't hold his use of slang against him or even his lack of grammar-skills...There are bigger fish to fry....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
      ...There are bigger fish to fry....
      Like the Dolphins at home next year.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
        Like the Dolphins at home next year.
        Ya, we OWE them. Bigtime. They stole it from us!! Thieveses they is!!
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Among other things...

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
            Ya, we OWE them. Bigtime. They stole it from us!! Thieveses they is!!
            I hope 28 doesn't get suspended this time.
            Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Originally posted by broncosbeast
              I hope 28 doesn't get suspended this time.
              How much you want to bet Chris Chambers suddenly develops a case of alligator arms?
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Should be interesting, to say the least...
                Of course, at this rate, we won't even get to show Griese what it feels like to be on the other side of the ball when he's not in practice...

Comment

Originally posted by BeerGirl
                  Should be interesting, to say the least...
                  Of course, at this rate, we won't even get to show Griese what it feels like to be on the other side of the ball when he's not in practice...
                  They should keep him just to let us get some payback. Griese is gonna be sacked by Bert Berry. Now I like the sound of that.

Comment

my huusband can't wait for the miami-denver game.. he thinks that miami has a chance in hell.....go clinton and j.p.!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FLbronco
                      my huusband can't wait for the miami-denver game.. he thinks that miami has a chance in hell.....go clinton and j.p.!!!!
                      I couldn't have said it any better. Well, maybe I could have. But whatever. J/K

Comment

hmmm....dolphin

They DO taste like tuna... yummy

Comment

Re: hmmm....dolphin

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                          They DO taste like tuna... yummy
                          Mmmm, fish.

Comment

I don't need your advice

I really don't need your advice on grammar I like playing football more than talking about it.
                            CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Africangod
                              I really don't need your advice on grammar I like playing football more than talking about it.
                              Well, THAT'LL certainly get you far in life.

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                                How much you want to bet Chris Chambers suddenly develops a case of alligator arms?
                                hell ya! that Kennedy hit Chambers was great! how much did that one cosy Kenoy, like 15 grand probably hu?
                                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X