• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh good luck there buck-oh.

Comment

Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by broncos_chick
      Well, THAT'LL certainly get you far in life.

Yea I hope it does so I train everyday to make it possible.
      CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
        hell ya! that Kennedy hit Chambers was great! how much did that one cosy Kenoy, like 15 grand probably hu?
        and a game or two. BS if you ask me.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Africangod
          Yea I hope it does so I train everyday to make it possible.
          what position do you play?
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            what position do you play?
            I play Running Back
            CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

I play Running Back
              From the sound of it, you should play QB. 60+ yards is nothing to shrug off.
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

I play Running Back
                you ever ran a 40?
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by portisistheman
                  From the sound of it, you should play QB. 60+ yards is nothing to shrug off.
                  Yea your right i could have gotten starting qb but i didn't want to so somebody else got it who can throw farther than me and benches 200+ which is alot for a 13 year old.But i had more passing plays then him in the season which is sad because i play rb. So in a way yea i am QB.
                  CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

you ever ran a 40?
                    No but i think i know what it is.
                    CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

No but i think i know what it is.
                      a 40 yard dash. you run 40 yards and are timed for how fast you are. sort of a big thing for a RB.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

a 40 yard dash. you run 40 yards and are timed for how fast you are. sort of a big thing for a RB.
                        We were running timed 40's in the sixth grade..hard to believe this kid doesn't know what one is...

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

I never did it but i know i think i know how fast it is like 4.7-4.9
                          CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

I never did it but i know i think i know how fast it is like 4.7-4.9
                            How are you supposed to know how fast you can run it in, if you have never ran it?????

It's piling up high in here!

Comment

come on people... he's just a kid. no matter what or how he says whatever he says... in the end, he's just a kid. the slang talk was pretty fun and funny i might add but... you know what im tryin to say.
                              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                                come on people... he's just a kid. no matter what or how he says whatever he says... in the end, he's just a kid. the slang talk was pretty fun and funny i might add but... you know what im tryin to say.
                                I know what you mean but he seems to have a problem with blatant lying. I don't like lying all that much. But, that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X