No announcement yet.

lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care for liar's either... but when i was 13, i was probably telling everyone i shaved already or something... not necessarily being a liar, just trying to make myself sound cooler than i was maybe???
    while im on the subject... just because im 28 and still dont have any facial hair doesnt mean im less of a man!!!!! LOL
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

(i wonder if whenever someone else reads my posts, they get a good little laugh cause i sure as hell do!)
      mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Africangod
        I never did it but i know i think i know how fast it is like 4.7-4.9
        ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
        sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
          ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
          when i was in middle school i ran a 5.5. i didnt think it was accurate cause it was hand timed and i know i was faster than that, but that's what they put in the books. i was mad and worked to improve my speed. now i runs a 4.7, although i am way out of shape now.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            when i was in middle school i ran a 5.5. i didnt think it was accurate cause it was hand timed and i know i was faster than that, but that's what they put in the books. i was mad and worked to improve my speed. now i runs a 4.7, although i am way out of shape now.
            my uncle who is 42 years old runs it in 4.1 he's in really good shape...I don't remember what position he played back in High School but he got injured...he like broke all the blood vessels in his nose and then he quit...but we all have a family friend he's a ex-navy seal, and my uncle works out with him and crap...P.S. he's a colts fan....and he's always hatin' on me like saying "what was the score to the Broncos Colts game in the Playoffs 17-10 noooo that was too close" lol it's sad but funny...
            sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

my uncle who is 42 years old runs it in 4.1 he's in really good shape...I don't remember what position he played back in High School but he got injured...he like broke all the blood vessels in his nose and then he quit...but we all have a family friend he's a ex-navy seal, and my uncle works out with him and crap...P.S. he's a colts fan....and he's always hatin' on me like saying "what was the score to the Broncos Colts game in the Playoffs 17-10 noooo that was too close" lol it's sad but funny...
              thats cool. my dad was known for is speed. he has a sort of big belly, not flab or nothing but its like a solid bubble and skinny legs, but for some reason the guy can fly! he used to always beat me in races all the time and it made me cry sometimes cause i wanted to be fast, but now that he is getting old(around 45) and i am growin up i am starting to beat him and i really feel bad now. i slow down a little now so i dont make him feel old.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'm good

I run the 40 2.2, play QB threw for 4,000 yds ran for 1,600 yds and caught 134 of my own passes which I threw up, but being so fast I was able to get ahead and catch it. Oh yeah I also had 42 in one game and 6 safties. I turned down contracts to play for all the NFL teams and decided to devote my time to discovering a vaccine to cure the ebola virus.

Comment

Re: I'm good

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                  I run the 40 2.2, play QB threw for 4,000 yds ran for 1,600 yds and caught 134 of my own passes which I threw up, but being so fast I was able to get ahead and catch it. Oh yeah I also had 42 in one game and 6 safties. I turned down contracts to play for all the NFL teams and decided to devote my time to discovering a vaccine to cure the ebola virus.
                  Lol how's that vaccine coming along?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                    thats cool. my dad was known for is speed. he has a sort of big belly, not flab or nothing but its like a solid bubble and skinny legs, but for some reason the guy can fly! he used to always beat me in races all the time and it made me cry sometimes cause i wanted to be fast, but now that he is getting old(around 45) and i am growin up i am starting to beat him and i really feel bad now. i slow down a little now so i dont make him feel old.
                    MY dad's not much of an athlete he did play high school football(nose tackle) but what american boy doesn't play football in there high school days...yea so anyway he's not much of an athlete as I said before...but he's more of a cook he loves cooking personally...I agree with my uncle's hobbies rahter than my dad's but my dad's old fashion he wants everything to be like it was in the 1950's he has the lionel train around the christmas tree, to making popcorn around the fireplace...
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

my uncle who is 42 years old runs it in 4.1
                      You realize Michael Vick only runs it in 4.2. Your uncle is faster than Michael Vick. OK.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Spider Monkeys

Lol how's that vaccine coming along?

It's coming along slowly. All those damn spider monkeys throw mounds of **** at me every time I go to give the vaccine and then the virus.

Thus far, 0 monkeys infected by me, 0 monkeys vaccinated by me, 1,200 lbs of Spider Monkey pooh thrown my way.

Spider Monkeys: 1,200 Me: 0

Comment

drat those monkeys...

Comment

I am not lying

Ok think whatever you want but I am not lying i do run it in 4.7-4.9 and how do u figure i am lying???
                            CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: I am not lying

Originally posted by Africangod
                              Ok think whatever you want but I am not lying i do run it in 4.7-4.9 and how do u figure i am lying???
                              Who the hell are you talking to?
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                                come on people... he's just a kid. no matter what or how he says whatever he says... in the end, he's just a kid. the slang talk was pretty fun and funny i might add but... you know what im tryin to say.
                                WORD TO YOUR MUTHA!

They don't say that anymore? My bad...:p
                                Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Working...
                                X