Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lET ME CLARIFY ALL THIS FOR YOU GUYS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    word

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: I am not lying

      Originally posted by Africangod
      Ok think whatever you want but I am not lying i do run it in 4.7-4.9 and how do u figure i am lying???
      You don't "figure" your 40 time, you time yourself when you run it.

      Speaking of 40 time, has anyon else heard that Deion Sanders ran it in 4.0. Probably just a rumor I heard.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

      Comment


      • #63
        Trung ...

        Trung Canidate has been reported as running it in 3.9. They say he's the fastest player in football, but he dances in the hole too much.

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Trung ...

          Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          Trung Canidate has been reported as running it in 3.9. They say he's the fastest player in football, but he dances in the hole too much.
          If that's true, the Redskins fans would bragg about it every day.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

            Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
            5.3?? Really. I can run it in 5.4. The fastest kid at my school was like a 4.5. I really need to work on my speed, I can cover great at CB, I just need a little more speed.
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Re: I am not lying

              Originally posted by broncosbeast
              You don't "figure" your 40 time, you time yourself when you run it.

              Speaking of 40 time, has anyon else heard that Deion Sanders ran it in 4.0. Probably just a rumor I heard.
              I heard Deion was a sub 4.2 guy.

              4.19, .18 somewhere in that range.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

              Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

              What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

              Answer: Championships.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Trung ...

                Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                Trung Canidate has been reported as running it in 3.9. They say he's the fastest player in football, but he dances in the hole too much.
                The fastest timed player in the NFL is Randall Williams of the Cowboys. Last year in spring camp he ran a 4.16/40.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                Answer: Championships.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Re: Re: I am not lying

                  Originally posted by portisistheman
                  I heard Deion was a sub 4.2 guy.

                  4.19, .18 somewhere in that range.
                  You're probably right. I originally heard this from my friend the cowboys fan.
                  Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    article on trung

                    If that's true, the Redskins fans would bragg about it every day.
                    This ariticle shows him at round 4.2-4.3. I couldn't find one on his sub 4.0 and therefore must throw that belief to the scrap heap. However this should provide proof that he is one of the fastest. Too bad he can't get outside.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Coming out of FSU, Laverneous Coles was consistently clocked at the sub 4.2 level, with his fastest being 4.17.
                      Originally posted by boltzpride619
                      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                      Originally posted by RunByDesign
                      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                      What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                      Answer: Championships.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Coles

                        Didn't he come out as a running back?

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Coles

                          Originally posted by O&B_Forever
                          Didn't he come out as a running back?
                          Nope, WR..always has been, to my knowledge.
                          Originally posted by boltzpride619
                          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

                          Originally posted by RunByDesign
                          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

                          What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

                          Answer: Championships.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            101 post

                            damn but i missed my hundreth post on a garbage one line post about a non-bronco...grr..

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by portisistheman
                              Ya, we OWE them. Bigtime. They stole it from us!! Thieveses they is!!
                              Me hates nasty Dolphinses!!!!!!!!!! Hates them!!!!!!!

                              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

                                Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                                ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
                                ??????????????


                                I am confused. I am from PA and I can tell you right now that I can name 3 or 4 running backs just from my old high school who ran for more than that in a season....10-14 years ago.


                                James Mungro, now with the Colts (not from my old HS, but an old acquaintence) busted out a 2,000+ season back in 1996 I think......for Stroudsburg HS

                                Are we talking high scholl or junior high here?

                                Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                                The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                                You should check these guys out

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X