• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word

Comment

Re: I am not lying

Originally posted by Africangod
      Ok think whatever you want but I am not lying i do run it in 4.7-4.9 and how do u figure i am lying???
      You don't "figure" your 40 time, you time yourself when you run it.

Speaking of 40 time, has anyon else heard that Deion Sanders ran it in 4.0. Probably just a rumor I heard.
      Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Trung ...

Trung Canidate has been reported as running it in 3.9. They say he's the fastest player in football, but he dances in the hole too much.

Comment

Re: Trung ...

Originally posted by O&B_Forever
          Trung Canidate has been reported as running it in 3.9. They say he's the fastest player in football, but he dances in the hole too much.
          If that's true, the Redskins fans would bragg about it every day.
          Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
            5.3?? Really. I can run it in 5.4. The fastest kid at my school was like a 4.5. I really need to work on my speed, I can cover great at CB, I just need a little more speed.
            WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Re: Re: I am not lying

Originally posted by broncosbeast
              You don't "figure" your 40 time, you time yourself when you run it.

Speaking of 40 time, has anyon else heard that Deion Sanders ran it in 4.0. Probably just a rumor I heard.
              I heard Deion was a sub 4.2 guy.

4.19, .18 somewhere in that range.
              Originally posted by boltzpride619
              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Trung ...

The fastest timed player in the NFL is Randall Williams of the Cowboys. Last year in spring camp he ran a 4.16/40.
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

Re: Re: Re: I am not lying

Originally posted by portisistheman
                  I heard Deion was a sub 4.2 guy.

4.19, .18 somewhere in that range.
                  You're probably right. I originally heard this from my friend the cowboys fan.

Comment

article on trung

If that's true, the Redskins fans would bragg about it every day.
                    This ariticle shows him at round 4.2-4.3. I couldn't find one on his sub 4.0 and therefore must throw that belief to the scrap heap. However this should provide proof that he is one of the fastest. Too bad he can't get outside.

Comment

Coming out of FSU, Laverneous Coles was consistently clocked at the sub 4.2 level, with his fastest being 4.17.

Comment

Coles

Didn't he come out as a running back?

Comment

Re: Coles

Didn't he come out as a running back?
                          Nope, WR..always has been, to my knowledge.

Comment

101 post

damn but i missed my hundreth post on a garbage one line post about a non-bronco...grr..

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                              Ya, we OWE them. Bigtime. They stole it from us!! Thieveses they is!!
                              Me hates nasty Dolphinses!!!!!!!!!! Hates them!!!!!!!

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I don't need your advice

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
                                ????The fastest guy at my high school(set the high school record in PA for most rushing yard's in a season got like 1,300) only could run it in 5.3 seconds...I guess your the tazmanian devil or something....I can run it in 6.2 seconds but i'm also a TE..
                                ??????????????

I am confused. I am from PA and I can tell you right now that I can name 3 or 4 running backs just from my old high school who ran for more than that in a season....10-14 years ago.

James Mungro, now with the Colts (not from my old HS, but an old acquaintence) busted out a 2,000+ season back in 1996 I think......for Stroudsburg HS

Are we talking high scholl or junior high here?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                                You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                                X