Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

I can throw about 40 yards.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

55 yards with everything I got. (with a running start)
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

i just dont get how mcnabb and vick and QB's like that can throw so far without their arm even moving that fast. the ball just freakin flies off their arm.
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        i just dont get how mcnabb and vick and QB's like that can throw so far without their arm even moving that fast. the ball just freakin flies off their arm.
        It's outrageous how strong these guys are...
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

I can throw

I can throw like 60+ yards
          CUTBACK!!!

Comment

Re: I can throw

Originally posted by Africangod
            can you really? your 13 quit lyin, lol.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

i can throw pretty far Lava, im sure it'll go at least 50, id have to give one a throw though to know for sure. much better with a baseball though.
              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                i can throw pretty far Lava, im sure it'll go at least 50, id have to give one a throw though to know for sure. much better with a baseball though.
                yeah i am real good with a baseball. i played all 3 outfield position cause of my speed and arm, i couldnt catch a flyball to save my life though, but i gunt them out on hard grounders out there, lol.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: I can throw

Originally posted by Africangod
                  If that's true, you should have some colleges already interested in you. A 13 year old that can throw 60+ is unheard of. At the very least, some top High Schools should be taking a very serious look at you.

Comment

I saw a QB competition on ESPN the other day and the pro QBs (IE: Jake and a few others) were topping off at 69 yards. The longest I saw one of them throw was about 80 yards.
                    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                      I saw a QB competition on ESPN the other day and the pro QBs (IE: Jake and a few others) were topping off at 69 yards. The longest I saw one of them throw was about 80 yards.
                      The furthest I have ever seen anyone throw it was 84 yards by Vinny Testeverde.

Comment

Yeah.. that sounds about right. I think I remember seeing Randall Cunningham throw it about that far several years ago. I can't even imagine throwing a football that far.
                        "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                          Yeah.. that sounds about right. I think I remember seeing Randall Cunningham throw it about that far several years ago. I can't even imagine throwing a football that far.
                          Yeah, like I said, throwing it 55 yards takes every amount of strength that I have...it's amazing how far these guys can toss it. I wonder what Vick's max is?

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
                            Yeah, like I said, throwing it 55 yards takes every amount of strength that I have...it's amazing how far these guys can toss it. I wonder what Vick's max is?
                            i heard vick's max was 70

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                              i heard vick's max was 70
                              Hmm..I thought it would be more...

Comment

Working...
                              X