• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tossin the rock

Originally posted by jokerewt

4th &60, you should have no problem.
    Now THAT is funny!
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Re: tossin the rock

Originally posted by jokerewt

Personal Foul, number 13, Lying, 15 yards repeat 4th down
      4th &60, you should have no problem.
      LMAO!!
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I got a 35-40 yard field in my yard, and I can almost clear it so I" can throw about maybe 38 yards...not without stepping forward, that's like standing still, when I can get a running start I can throw around 45-50 yards if i'm really really loose...but i'm only 13 which really isn't that bad...the only reason is when I play Football that i'm not a QB I don't have good accuracy I can get the ball to the guy but not very good...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by portisistheman
          He was probably drunk at the games..he sure acted like it. Way too somber for a football game.
          I know. The Broncos could have paid me HALF of what he was making and I could have thrown the ball 4 or 5 yards downfield too. Think how much I would have helped the salary cap! Oh, I would have had fun doing it too! (At least until I got hit. I'm too old for that stuff now).
          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

10 feet ain't bad..
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

Comment

I'd like to see what Vicks max is, he has one of the nastiest guns in the league. I think Bledsoe has everyone beat though, that guys got the arm of arms. Too bad hes got nobody to throw to or to block for him.

Comment

about the 35 meters which would be just under 40 yards i think
                2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

I can only throw it about 45-50 yards but I can still run a 40 in 4.4sec.

Comment

4.9 4.8 ive been clocked at. thats 40 meters
                    2 parts of the #1 defence in the NFL !!!

Comment

I still believe favre could nail 60 yds on any given sunday. And i remember seeing culpepper and jeff george throwing those kinds of bombs.

Comment

I can throw it about 25-30 yards sidearm (which is how I normally throw it) and 30 to maybe even 40 if I get it off just right.

I suck at throwing cause I don't know how to time passes, but I'm awesome at catching. One handers are the bomb mainly cause everyone thinks your "bada$$" cause you caught a one hander behind you in mid-stride (which are the easiest kinds to me).

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                        - Carl Sagan

Comment

We talking NERF here, cuz I can bomb away with that.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                            We talking NERF here, cuz I can bomb away with that.
                            I could always throw a real football further than a nerf.

Comment

I can throw the ball about 40 yards. Its just that my accuracy sucks. I used to play baseball and we only had like 3 people on the team that could pitch and 2 of them werent there and one of them got hurt so I went and pitched and hit the 2 first guys.LOL.
                              WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Haha!

I hate getting hit by the baseball; whats weird is its always best to get in the head (note, not the face). I used to play catcher and my first game (they just put me in, no practice at it) I made a fool of myself. I wasn't used to the glove so I couldn't really catch the pitches worth a flip; and since I had glasses I couldn't tear off the mask to look for fly-balls; and the sweat was always getting into my eyes. Bunches of crap.

Man that sucked...

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
                                - Carl Sagan

Comment

Working...
                                X