No announcement yet.

How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can barely throw 20 yards........small hands, hard to grip the damn ball.

I can (or used to anyway) throw a baseball 75+ mph, so I have ok arm strength, nothing great. Its that damn grip.
    Last edited by Jared; 02-10-2004, 07:34 AM.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

I can throw a football obout 110 yards....

If you skid it just right on the ice it goes forever.
      Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Re: How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        I can throw about 40 yards.
        Played on the line so I never really tried although in intermurals I was QB and good sling it 40+ yards on the move.

Played baseball in highschool and threw it 85 mph on a consistent basis, the only bad thing was it happened to aim at the batters head most of the time. I pitched 15 innings my junior year, the last year I played, and I struck out 10 guys, walked 5, hit 10, and had 2 players charge the mound. After the last charge I didn't pitch again.
        Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

Re: Re: How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

Originally posted by rascal
          Played on the line so I never really tried although in intermurals I was QB and good sling it 40+ yards on the move.

Played baseball in highschool and threw it 85 mph on a consistent basis, the only bad thing was it happened to aim at the batters head most of the time. I pitched 15 innings my junior year, the last year I played, and I struck out 10 guys, walked 5, hit 10, and had 2 players charge the mound. After the last charge I didn't pitch again.
          Before your buddy says it, I will:

I think I was 3 of the batters you hit in the head
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Over 100 yds (but its been awhile, so I may have lost a bit in the yardage dept, I am getting older ya know )

Oh, were not talking about video games are we, sorry, my bad

Comment

Comment

all of maybe 40 yards with a high school ball, i must be weak oh well lol
                "They should have canceled it," Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis told ESPN.com. "That show don't mean nothing -- that show is nothing about us."
                Ray lewis on ESPNS choice to cancel PLAYMAKERS... yeah lewis keep telling yourself this.

Comment

Working...
                X