replied
    all of maybe 40 yards with a high school ball, i must be weak oh well lol

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Over 100 yds (but its been awhile, so I may have lost a bit in the yardage dept, I am getting older ya know )

Oh, were not talking about video games are we, sorry, my bad

Leave a comment:

• rcsodak
    replied
    Re: Re: How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

Originally posted by rascal
    Played on the line so I never really tried although in intermurals I was QB and good sling it 40+ yards on the move.

Played baseball in highschool and threw it 85 mph on a consistent basis, the only bad thing was it happened to aim at the batters head most of the time. I pitched 15 innings my junior year, the last year I played, and I struck out 10 guys, walked 5, hit 10, and had 2 players charge the mound. After the last charge I didn't pitch again.
    Before your buddy says it, I will:

I think I was 3 of the batters you hit in the head

Leave a comment:

• rascal
    replied
    Re: How Far Can YOU Throw A Football?

Originally posted by Return of Lava
    I can throw about 40 yards.
    Played on the line so I never really tried although in intermurals I was QB and good sling it 40+ yards on the move.

Played baseball in highschool and threw it 85 mph on a consistent basis, the only bad thing was it happened to aim at the batters head most of the time. I pitched 15 innings my junior year, the last year I played, and I struck out 10 guys, walked 5, hit 10, and had 2 players charge the mound. After the last charge I didn't pitch again.

Leave a comment:

• pikman
    replied
    I can throw a football obout 110 yards....

If you skid it just right on the ice it goes forever.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    I can barely throw 20 yards........small hands, hard to grip the damn ball.

I can (or used to anyway) throw a baseball 75+ mph, so I have ok arm strength, nothing great. Its that damn grip.
    Last edited by Jared; 02-10-2004, 07:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    Haha!

I hate getting hit by the baseball; whats weird is its always best to get in the head (note, not the face). I used to play catcher and my first game (they just put me in, no practice at it) I made a fool of myself. I wasn't used to the glove so I couldn't really catch the pitches worth a flip; and since I had glasses I couldn't tear off the mask to look for fly-balls; and the sweat was always getting into my eyes. Bunches of crap.

Man that sucked...

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    I can throw the ball about 40 yards. Its just that my accuracy sucks. I used to play baseball and we only had like 3 people on the team that could pitch and 2 of them werent there and one of them got hurt so I went and pitched and hit the 2 first guys.LOL.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    We talking NERF here, cuz I can bomb away with that.
    I could always throw a real football further than a nerf.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    We talking NERF here, cuz I can bomb away with that.

Leave a comment:

• NameUsedBefore
    replied
    I can throw it about 25-30 yards sidearm (which is how I normally throw it) and 30 to maybe even 40 if I get it off just right.

I suck at throwing cause I don't know how to time passes, but I'm awesome at catching. One handers are the bomb mainly cause everyone thinks your "bada$$" cause you caught a one hander behind you in mid-stride (which are the easiest kinds to me).

Leave a comment:

• Tony
    replied
    I still believe favre could nail 60 yds on any given sunday. And i remember seeing culpepper and jeff george throwing those kinds of bombs.

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    4.9 4.8 ive been clocked at. thats 40 meters

Leave a comment:

• Interpol
    replied
    I can only throw it about 45-50 yards but I can still run a 40 in 4.4sec.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X