X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couple of questions

I some questions for you guys.

Do you want terrell owens here?

I do sort of. if he did come here that would make us unstoppable. but if he started causing problems around here we might end up like philly.

What would you do if he did come to denver?

I would buy a number 81 jersey and root for him. unless he started calling out the organization then i would burn that jersey.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

no i do not want him here...denver has great recievers anyway...smith and lelie are having great years, and with watts and devoe getting better each game i see no problem with these recievers.

Comment

Originally posted by karisrou
      no i do not want him here...denver has great recievers anyway...smith and lelie are having great years, and with watts and devoe getting better each game i see no problem with these recievers.
      Everyone acts like they don't know who Ashley Lelie is, and as though Rod Smith is average. They think TO is going to make the Broncos (a run to set up the pass offense) great. TO is not going to make the blocks on DB's that set our big play runs, if he's not getting the ball thrown his way while he's double covered. 'Cause Jakes gunna throw to the TE anyway. Then he'll start *****ing at Jake. Jake will start thowing stupid passes, and less than a year later, the cancer is terminal. We've got recievers. Nobody gives Lelie any props, but their pissed when he catches forty yard bombs on their team.

This is what's going to happen. TO will restructure his personality (attitude) just long enough to get paid, and gain an organizations trust. Then once something doesn't go his way, his brain goes "me against the world". Then he's over defensive, and publicly scorns everyone close to him, because he thinks they are out to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1
        Everyone acts like they don't know who Ashley Lelie is, and as though Rod Smith is average. They think TO is going to make the Broncos (a run to set up the pass offense) great. TO is not going to make the blocks on DB's that set our big play runs, if he's not getting the ball thrown his way while he's double covered. 'Cause Jakes gunna throw to the TE anyway. Then he'll start *****ing at Jake. Jake will start thowing stupid passes, and less than a year later, the cancer is terminal. We've got recievers. Nobody gives Lelie any props, but their pissed when he catches forty yard bombs on their team.

This is what's going to happen. TO will restructure his personality (attitude) just long enough to get paid, and gain an organizations trust. Then once something doesn't go his way, his brain goes "me against the world". Then he's over defensive, and publicly scorns everyone close to him, because he thinks they are out to get him.
        I agree with everything you said except about TO blocking on the run plays. He would be excellent in that phase of Denver's offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppa Whiskey
          I agree with everything you said except about TO blocking on the run plays. He would be excellent in that phase of Denver's offense.
          As long as he's happy and we're winning. I agree that TO can be a great blocker though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1

i would be pissed to if i didnt get my 6 million dollar signing bonus i was supposed to.
            the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93

I would buy a number 81 jersey and root for him. unless he started calling out the organization then i would burn that jersey.
              High roller over here...I still wear my portis jersey that i bought literally the week before they traded him because those things are so expensive...

Comment

Do you want terrell owens here?
                No.....too much drama.

What would you do if he did come to denver?
                Nothing,.....just wouldn't want to see that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by moozoo22
                  High roller over here...I still wear my portis jersey that i bought literally the week before they traded him because those things are so expensive...
                  I got an Al Wilson and Champ Bailey. I really want an authentic one though witht he tackle twill instead of the crappy screen print that always falls off. But the authentics are like $300 way to much for my blood unless somebody wants to give me that kind of cash to buy one
                  the space that is mine

Comment

Two years ago, when the 49ers were trading Owens, one of the first teams they called was Denver. And the Broncos' answer then is the same as it would be today -- no. - Adam Schefter
                    Enough already, let it die a natural painful death, stop re-hashing the same old bull!
                    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                    I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

And seriously stop making TO threads fact is
                      HE'S NOT GOING TO PLAY FOR DENVER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X