Reuben....1st TD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reuben....1st TD!

Anyone else watch Droughns get his first TD as a Brown? I was shocked when they said it was his first, I always like to see CP and Reuben have good days...that makes me happy but I can't stop to think about is Droughns the same NICE guy he was here now that he has the Devil...ahem...I mean Drew R as his agent? Either way, you go boy!

More and more people are failing to understand what should and should not go into this forum (General Discussions).

Droughns is a Brown, not a Bronco.

-----

Comment

Yeah, go Droughns! Im glad to see him doing well, well sorta..I didnt realize he was doing so well on the season..GO RUEBEN
      vvvv Palomar-Mnt. Southern California vvvv

sigpic

Comment

I have to agree.

Originally posted by topscribe
        More and more people are failing to understand what should and should not go into this forum (General Discussions).

-----
        We have to respect the forums.........I like him too, but he is a Brown.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

moving truck is onthe way!
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe

-----
            It seems Broncos-related to me. Many of us enjoy watching former Broncos backs to determine if it's the back, or the system.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

OMG who cares, and if you do u have to go and try and be little me and say it doesnt belong here, this is the freakin internet, who cares, is it going to cause u to lose sleep tonite......hm.....no? Well then pipe down...that is pretty general to me!

Comment

Well,

At least he didn't give up tonight.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

He is definately showing he is a respectable runner, it was fun to watch him plowing through defenders.

When he was a Bronco, I thought he was a pretty classy humble guy. Look at him thumping his chest now though. He seems to think he is a one man team, like he left that humility in Denver. Am I wrong in that observation?

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
                    When he was a Bronco, I thought he was a pretty classy humble guy. Look at him thumping his chest now though. He seems to think he is a one man team, like he left that humility in Denver. Am I wrong in that observation?
                    He is a team player and was trying to pump up his teamates. He is a leader on the team.

Comment

He is definately showing he is a respectable runner, it was fun to watch him plowing through defenders.

You can derive that whole thought from seeing him wack his chest a couple times?

Comment

I was glad to see Reuben score his first TD. He should go out and celabrate...have a few beers.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                          You can derive that whole thought from seeing him wack his chest a couple times?
                          It just struck me as... not the same Rueben we saw here /shrug

I understand a guy wanting to motivate his teammates too, but while I saw the chest thumping, he was looking at the crowd, not his teammates. Just an observation, hopefully he isn't/doesn't turn into a "me first" player. The guy has drive, no question, I hope he does well, without letting it go to his head.

Comment

I saw the chest thumping, he was looking at the crowd
                            Oh, well in that case it is understandable why he did that. I'm sure you have seen some Broncos players do something along those lines to Raider fans when they are playing in Oakland I am sure. Something to show defiance against them.

Comment

He was one of my favourite players last year. Good to see him finally get that 1st one with the Browns.

Comment

Working...
                              X