Reuben....1st TD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Oh, well in that case it is understandable why he did that. I'm sure you have seen some Broncos players do something along those lines to Raider fans when they are playing in Oakland I am sure. Something to show defiance against them.
    That's pretty rare, I mostly see Broncos players score a touchdown and congratulate each other (at the away games), rather than rubbing it in to the crowd. I also mean this year, because obviously Sharpe and others were quite good at hassling the crowd

The one thing that bothers me (and I'n NOT saying Rueben does this) is seeing a me-first, chest thumping, showboating prima donna acting like he did all the work himself. It's especially stupid when you're behind on the scoreboard. I'm sure most people would agree.

Rueben was always a class act for the Broncos, hopefully he is and will continue to be for the Browns as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan
      Oh, well in that case it is understandable why he did that. I'm sure you have seen some Broncos players do something along those lines to Raider fans when they are playing in Oakland I am sure. Something to show defiance against them.

yeah but u is the same person a month ago complaining how no players shouldnt celebrate after a td
      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
      X