X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assassin216
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Oh, well in that case it is understandable why he did that. I'm sure you have seen some Broncos players do something along those lines to Raider fans when they are playing in Oakland I am sure. Something to show defiance against them.

yeah but u is the same person a month ago complaining how no players shouldnt celebrate after a td

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Oh, well in that case it is understandable why he did that. I'm sure you have seen some Broncos players do something along those lines to Raider fans when they are playing in Oakland I am sure. Something to show defiance against them.
    That's pretty rare, I mostly see Broncos players score a touchdown and congratulate each other (at the away games), rather than rubbing it in to the crowd. I also mean this year, because obviously Sharpe and others were quite good at hassling the crowd

The one thing that bothers me (and I'n NOT saying Rueben does this) is seeing a me-first, chest thumping, showboating prima donna acting like he did all the work himself. It's especially stupid when you're behind on the scoreboard. I'm sure most people would agree.

Rueben was always a class act for the Broncos, hopefully he is and will continue to be for the Browns as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    He was one of my favourite players last year. Good to see him finally get that 1st one with the Browns.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncFanInPA
    I saw the chest thumping, he was looking at the crowd

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by WABronco
    You can derive that whole thought from seeing him wack his chest a couple times?
    It just struck me as... not the same Rueben we saw here /shrug

I understand a guy wanting to motivate his teammates too, but while I saw the chest thumping, he was looking at the crowd, not his teammates. Just an observation, hopefully he isn't/doesn't turn into a "me first" player. The guy has drive, no question, I hope he does well, without letting it go to his head.

Leave a comment:

• In-com-plete
    replied
    I was glad to see Reuben score his first TD. He should go out and celabrate...have a few beers.

Leave a comment:

• WABronco
    replied
    He is definately showing he is a respectable runner, it was fun to watch him plowing through defenders.

When he was a Bronco, I thought he was a pretty classy humble guy. Look at him thumping his chest now though. He seems to think he is a one man team, like he left that humility in Denver. Am I wrong in that observation?
    You can derive that whole thought from seeing him wack his chest a couple times?

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    When he was a Bronco, I thought he was a pretty classy humble guy. Look at him thumping his chest now though. He seems to think he is a one man team, like he left that humility in Denver. Am I wrong in that observation?
    He is a team player and was trying to pump up his teamates. He is a leader on the team.

Leave a comment:

• BroncFanInPA
    replied
    He is definately showing he is a respectable runner, it was fun to watch him plowing through defenders.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Well,

At least he didn't give up tonight.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    OMG who cares, and if you do u have to go and try and be little me and say it doesnt belong here, this is the freakin internet, who cares, is it going to cause u to lose sleep tonite......hm.....no? Well then pipe down...that is pretty general to me!

Leave a comment:

• PatrickdaDookie
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    More and more people are failing to understand what should and should not go into this forum (General Discussions).

Droughns is a Brown, not a Bronco.

-----
    It seems Broncos-related to me. Many of us enjoy watching former Broncos backs to determine if it's the back, or the system.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    moving truck is onthe way!

Leave a comment:

• Emancipator
    replied
    I have to agree.

Originally posted by topscribe
    More and more people are failing to understand what should and should not go into this forum (General Discussions).

Droughns is a Brown, not a Bronco.

-----
    We have to respect the forums.........I like him too, but he is a Brown.

Leave a comment:

• So.CalBRONCOFAN
    replied
    Yeah, go Droughns! Im glad to see him doing well, well sorta..I didnt realize he was doing so well on the season..GO RUEBEN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X