Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants whining about loss

Espn was just showing the Giants reactions to losing to the Vikings

Strahan: We are better than this team and we just gave it away. This is like a stab in the heart

Tiki & Coughlin also complaining about it.

I'm laughing my butt off. Giants lost a game they should have won, guess that makes up for a few weeks ago when they won a game they should have lost.

What goes around comes around.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Originally posted by Elway

Strahan: We are better than this team and we just gave it away. This is like a stab in the heart

I'm laughing my butt off. Giants lost a game they should have won, guess that makes up for a few weeks ago when they won a game they should have lost.

Amen to that!

Comment

Strahan is right, they should have OWNED the Vikings! But that just goes to show that there's no such thing as a sure thing!

I'm just pissed that they screwed up my parlay!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

the vikes played some good defense. too bad their offense couldnt produce like their defense.

I think thats hilarious though
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Eli is still learning the game.

I guess the Vikings realized this last Sunday and decided to exploit it.

Comment

Crying like little girls because of something they couldn't fight for like men on the field....

Comment

Sometimes you have to learn from your loses and move on. Let's see how they respond to Eagles.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

Comment

Well reguardless of how well Eli played, if your special teams gives up two touchdown returns, your probably going to lose anyways. Every good team has stupid brain farts like this during the season. I'd be pissed too, but complaining about it just shows that they arent used to being the overdogs. What'd they think the Vikings were going to come in there and hand it to them. Coughlin's kinda weird too. His press confrences are depressing.

I don't particularly get how Nick Saben is sitting at the podium talking about how hard life is. How good exactly did everyone in Miami think the Dolphins were going to be this year? On Sunday it looked like somone was going to hang themselves in Miami. You've got two good running backs and a good defense. Your receivers just arent that damn good. Get over it.
                Last edited by Spice 1; 11-16-2005, 07:13 PM.

Comment

This talk about Eli still learning the game being the reason for the loss is just not right. Their O put up 21 points. Their D gave the Vikes nothing but a mini-drive for a late field goal. New York just playes 2/3 of the game. Offense played well, Defense played well. Poor special teams play (2 TDs given up on ST) and an unfortunate windy interception that was returned lost the game for New York.
                  Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Working...
                  X