T.O. to Oakland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.O. to Oakland?

TO is now a reject....and since the Raiders always take rejects and trouble makers, I forsee TO going back to the bay as a Raider. Moss + Owens + Porter...would be a freaky WR core and the Moss/Owens locker fights over who should get catches would be the new thing to read about....he will prob end up in Atlanta though.

I don't think that would work out with Randy Moss being there. Besides T.O. and Moss don't like each other.

Comment

Freaky wide reciever core is a major under statement. I would be scared to death to see those 3 recievers on the field at one time.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

That would take up so much of the cap....they need guys to block and maybe, just maybe, a defense.

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          Freaky wide reciever core is a major under statement. I would be scared to death to see those 3 recievers on the field at one time.

They already have a freaky WR core.

Guess what?

Didn't matter, we still thumped em.

Comment

they just interviewed moss about it and moss looked pissed that they were talking about the possibility of t.o. going there
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Moss and T.O. could never co-exist! Bottom line. End of Story.
              "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
              R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Working...
              X