Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco_f1
    replied
    I don't like the Colts. And I like the Bengals. But as much as I want the Bengals to win (really, I would like them to crush the Colts), the Colts still seem the better team. They may end up beating the Bengals worse than everybody thinks. (Although I would LOVE the Bengals to prove me wrong)

Leave a comment:

• p-money
    replied
    i like indy to win by 2 touchdowns. the bengals have had just as easy of a schedule as us and lost to the 2 best teams they played. some tool on the cincy board was laughing cuz indy only beat the texans 31-17 in indy but he failed to mention the bengals squeaked by the taxans in cincy 16-10. we will run edge early and often to set up the play action, i dont see any position they have the advantage over indy at. maybe cornerback but their corners arent shut down corners by any means. they are pretty well balanced but not near as much as the colts are. look for peyton to mnage the game and try to control the clock with long pyshical drives late in the game.

the way i see this game is like 2 heavyweights boxing, one has it all including a good chin, that boxer can make mistakes and still win. on the other hand you have a talanted but young and in experinced boxer whos chin hasnt been tested, 1 mistake from him and he gets caught and BAMM its over for him. i look for indy to line up and play smash mouth in the 1st half then in the second half open up down field off play action.

Leave a comment:

• moozoo22
    replied
    I'm hoping for a bengals win, but it looks like the Colts'll win. Edgerrin James is a freaking beast.

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    If Bengals do win does that mean they will be number 1 Colts number 2 Broncs 3?

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    I'd hate to rain on everyones parade, but (and I fricking HATE the Colts) the Bengals are about to get smashed. This team has been abused by the only real oponent they have seen. At home no less. If they hope to have a chance, they have to start capitolizing on long drives. I don't think Cinci can put any preasure on Peyton, wich means that Deltha better play the game of his life. I think this may be one of the most overanticipated games of the year, because Cinci is about to get smacked.

But I will give you this: If it snows during the game, Cinci can win. lol. Kinda funny how Tigers play better than Horses in snow.

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Gooooo Bengals Lets Pray The Colts Wont Take It To Second Gear In The Offense!!!

Leave a comment:

• LawDog
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawgfan
    Go Indianapolis!
    Uh, yeah, whatever...

This is the first of four games that Indy has a strong chance of losing: Cinci, Pitt, SD, and Seattle. Hard to cheer for any but Seattle since we may see them in the post-season (well, not the bolts, bwah ha ha) but will anyway. Choke Peyton, choke.

Leave a comment:

• Dawgfan
    replied
    Go Indianapolis!

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    Bengals of course. Cincy did it when KC was 9-0, now its Indy. Hey Chad, i think its time for another guarantee.

Leave a comment:

• Adrenaline
    replied
    I'm going for Cincy in this one

Leave a comment:

• MoFo_JoRo
    replied
    Im hopin for bengals

Leave a comment:

• assassin216
    started a topic cincinnati vs indianapolis

cincinnati vs indianapolis