X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bendele25
    replied
    lol im ready to complain,

problem 1.(lol take a seat)- the challange(cant remember how 2 spell) system is all screwed up, i like how espn has theres where you get to choose what you want to challenge. on madden you cant do that, so you will miss a call.

2.needed option- pitching back, thats a big part when your trying to come behinde on the last kickoff, it would make the game more exciting.

3. peoples speed is way lower/higher then they should be, i know lelie is pretty fast but they have him slow on the game.

4. the computer is to, well, predictiable, you know what they will do before they do it, and they always call a timeout with 1min left in the game.

there is more but i wont bore you, nemore

Leave a comment:

• Portis2280
    replied
    right i cant wait to get 05 on pc or gamecube. I hope the screen turns when you scramble like 04 and i hope they keep it so when you hike the ball your passing icons come up right away. That was the best improvement i though from 03 to 04. I hated in 03 trying to throw a quick slant and having to pull up your passing icons first and then throwing it, it took too long.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Yes you can design your own plays on the PS2, XBOX and GameCube versions. Madden 2004 is only playable online for the PS2 though. PORTIS' abilities in the game are about right. He won't runover most linebackers, but he will the smaller ones and I love it when he runs over DBs. I play online, and I usually have to run him 20-30 times to get him over 100 yards which is tough online. Madden 04 is awesome, and I can't wait to see what EA can do for 05.

Leave a comment:

• Perry1977
    replied
    Doesnt anyone play it on PC??? To hell with game consoles!! Can you design your own plays on consoles?

Leave a comment:

• Portis2280
    replied
    they make clinton portis in that game unbelievable at breaking tackles man, i was surprised, anthony thomas is way to good at that as well. I miss playing i sold my ps2, i have a gamecube now though so im just waiting for the new one to come out in august sometime.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    My Madden online name is BRKNTACKLE26. I'm 5-2 right now, and I'll play anyone of you. Look me up.

Leave a comment:

• Africangod
    replied
    Need to stop talking

Yall need to stop talking cause I would wreck it on you guys in madden wreck it.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    Alright, I finally got my PS2/Network Adaptor combo pack and I bought Madden 2004 and SOCOM II as well. I played my first game online last night after getting used to the PS2 controller since I play it on XBOX as well. My first game was against this guy that used the CHIEFS. The lag wasn't too bad like I thought at first, but I pride myself on being able to pass well due to my timing of the routes and I was way off due to the lag.

Anyway, I was down 21-9 in the 3rd quarter only to go on a run and lead 36-21 with 3 minutes in the 4th quarter. Like Shanahan, I chose to kickoff to Dante Hall and I got burned. The dude weaved Hall through my special teams and got a TD. Score: 36-28. Upon the Chiefs kicking off to me, I fielded the ball with Chris Cole and took it to my 36 yd line where I FUMBLED. Two plays later the Chiefs scored on a T-GONE reception, and the guy attempted and got the 2 point conversion. Score: 36-36. One minute and like 20 seconds left, I got the ball on the kickoff and took it to my 22. A few passes and I was on or about the 50. Looking good. 50-something seconds left and I have all my TOs. And then it happened. I threw a deep ball to Sharpe who was on a deep post and it was intercepted by Eric Warfield.

The guy ran a few plays and got great field postion. I stopped his runs a few times, but he got lucky on some pass plays throwing it to Kennison and then Walls got burned by Morton for what would be the game winning TD. 14 seconds left with no TOs, I got the ball on the kickoff and made it to my 27 only to get sacked and unable to get my guys to the line for the spike. GAME OVER. BRONCOS 36 CHIEFS 43

Leave a comment:

• vicious2500
    replied
    Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Terrell Owens can somehow out jump Kenoy Kennedy, Lenny Walls and Deltha O'neal all at the same time, and catch 60yd bombs. This p!sses me off to no end, since I can double team him and bring over another safety or corner and he still makes the play. WTF?

Also, I'm not saying I'm the best like Lava proclaims, but I've been playing Madden on all platforms for 12 years and I simply don't lose at it. I've played people in tourneys that me or my friends have set up with people I've never played against so my success isn't just limited to one group as one of you suggested.

And for Real Bronco, you "wish you had an internet connection"? Uhh, what are you using to browse this forum? When I pick up my PS2 tomorrow, I'll get it set up to play online and we will all have a blast seeing who can play and who can't. I just gotta stop playing ESPN2K4 long enough to get reaquainted with Madden.
    Well there is something called jetpacking on this game where WR's with a high jump rating 85 or better can just jump like htey have springs in there legs . Anyway Jetpacking can be a nusience if you don't know how to do it as well TO has a 99 jump if I'm not mistaken and if you mix that with being one of the fastest guys on the game and has height (6'3) makes him outjumping people for the ball alot easier. He's also sure handed his catch is like a 99 so he'll come down with the ball even if hit for the most part. Deltha ha a 92 jump but he's only 5'10 so he can't really fight with TO for the ball but Lenny Walls can put up a nice fight he's 6'4 and has a 87 or so jump. Kennedy vert isn't good enough either.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by kenoyripsit28
    dont forget all new fiedler vision LOL that was a good one.
    Hahahaha...i liked that one

Also if players are wearing light coloured uniforms, a yellow patch on the front of the trousers should appear as they are just about to get hit by Kenoy.

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    dont forget all new fiedler vision LOL that was a good one.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    well go for it make sure u mentoin the hits of the ball and stuff OH OH AND HELMET TO HELMET just like player likness only kenoy head hunts only vermiel cries and stuff:p ,imagine that after killing the chiefs it shows coach cam and vermiel is crying.
    As I mentioned in off topic, you should be able to hide stuff under the goalpost...mobile phones, flare guns, 9mm etc...

Locker room cam: scenes of Romanowski going on a killing spree

Press conferences: Bill Callahan: 'My players are f***ing idiots'

Weekly trash talk and coach options to completely nail a player. (Kennison, for example)

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    well go for it make sure u mentoin the hits of the ball and stuff OH OH AND HELMET TO HELMET just like player likness only kenoy head hunts only vermiel cries and stuff:p ,imagine that after killing the chiefs it shows coach cam and vermiel is crying.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    lets get dhall26 to do it that guy can get anything across to a person in less then 100 words
    I did 5 ideas in 58. Including the slo-mo playmaker. That would be great.

Leave a comment:

• kenoyripsit28
    replied
    lets get dhall26 to do it that guy can get anything across to a person in less then 100 words

Leave a comment:

Working...
X