The talk in Ohio....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The talk in Ohio....

If you're at all supstitious this may interest you. I live out near Cinci and the Bungel fans are all a twitter about the Indy game with them being 9-0. They're all excited because 2 years ago KC came here 9-0 and left 9-1 and they're talking about all the other similarities between the '3 KC team and the '5 Indy team, etc. Now, if you're thinking that might be a bad oman for Indy, then it might also interest you that KC went on to lose 2 more games finishing 13-3. If that happened to Indy, the AFC Championship could likely be in Denver. Cool huh?

I really hope Cincy can pull the win out! I am temporarily a Cincy fan this weekend.
    That does make me sad the Bronco game is on the same time as this game.

Here's to a Colts loss!
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Both teams are a mystery, because neither has played a tough schedule. The Bengals are 1-2 against teams with winning records (the win came against the bears), so it would be easy to say they are overrated. However, the colts have had the easiest schedule (so far) in YEARS of any team in the NFL (the foxsports power rankings go into this). So the sad thing is, even after this game, we STILL wont know much about either team, as they are both unknowns.

Comment

Originally posted by maaskesr
        Both teams are a mystery, because neither has played a tough schedule. The Bengals are 1-2 against teams with winning records (the win came against the bears), so it would be easy to say they are overrated. However, the colts have had the easiest schedule (so far) in YEARS of any team in the NFL (the foxsports power rankings go into this). So the sad thing is, even after this game, we STILL wont know much about either team, as they are both unknowns.
        I thibk we'll know that one is a pretender. Go Cinci.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
          If you're at all supstitious this may interest you. I live out near Cinci and the Bungel fans are all a twitter about the Indy game with them being 9-0. They're all excited because 2 years ago KC came here 9-0 and left 9-1 and they're talking about all the other similarities between the '3 KC team and the '5 Indy team, etc. Now, if you're thinking that might be a bad oman for Indy, then it might also interest you that KC went on to lose 2 more games finishing 13-3. If that happened to Indy, the AFC Championship could likely be in Denver. Cool huh?
          You just tell your boys to get in gear! Good luck ma friend, take them fools down!

Comment

haha, i saw the thread title and expected hall of fame talk

but its cinci, not canton

GO bengals!
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24
              You just tell your boys to get in gear! Good luck ma friend, take them fools down!
              Woah, hey. My boys? I bleed Orange and Blue, not Orange and Black. I just live here, but I was born and raised a mile high.

Who dey? Hey doo? Whatever. This weekend only I'm pulling for Cinci.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                haha, i saw the thread title and expected hall of fame talk

but its cinci, not canton

GO bengals!
                Yeah Cinci. But living hear I did get to drive up to Canton for John's induction. That was nice. Hoping to make that drive again soon.

Comment

Working...
                X