Favorite Player-other than Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Player-other than Broncos

Think outside the box too...Mine would have to be either Keith Bullock, Dan Morgan, or Clinton Portis. Bullock is a man, he is the reason that defense has been one of the best against the run for the last couple of years, and he plays with a lot of heart. Dan Morgan is one of the most underrated defenders in the NFL. I really like how he plays. Now Portis, what's not to like about this guy. He has so much character for himself to contain. I love the way he runs-speed, power, elusiveness....He's awesome..

What about you?
    "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
    R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Brett Favre. Holds most of the records, and an all-around class act, on and off the field.

-----

Comment

My favorite player who doesn't play for the Broncos is someone that is going to play for the Broncos very soon T.O.....haha

Seriously though I would have to say Chad Johnson, sure he can be brash and some might not like his celebrations but he understands that football is entertainment and his Shenanigans are cheeky and fun, not hurtfull and shameless like T.O.'s
      Last edited by CoBear23; 11-18-2005, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
        Brett Favre. Holds most of the records, and an all-around class act, on and off the field.

-----
        Thanks alot.......for looking over my shoulder. You saw my answer.

I'm a huge Brett Favre fan. Brett is John Elway's young brother. I know you didn't know that.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

[QUOTE=topscribe]Brett Favre. Holds most of the records, and an all-around class act, on and off the field.

I totally agree. Mine also.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Originally posted by CJ_5256
            Think outside the box too...Mine would have to be either Keith Bullock, Dan Morgan, or Clinton Portis. Bullock is a man, he is the reason that defense has been one of the best against the run for the last couple of years, and he plays with a lot of heart. Dan Morgan is one of the most underrated defenders in the NFL. I really like how he plays. Now Portis, what's not to like about this guy. He has so much character for himself to contain. I love the way he runs-speed, power, elusiveness....He's awesome..

What about you?
            Favre. He's been a great QB as well as a person and he will join the greatest QB of all time (Elway) in the HOF where he belongs.
            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Another one of the guys I like a lot is Danny Clark... ....sure he plays for the Raider but he was drafted as a Jag....He is a very good player.
              "It's better to die on your feet, than to live a lifetime on your knees." -Emiliano Zapata
              R.I.P. D-Will & D-Nash R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
                Thanks alot.......for looking over my shoulder. You saw my answer.

I'm a huge Brett Favre fan. Brett is John Elway's young brother. I know you didn't know that.
                Elway was Favre's idol. Did you know that?

-----

Comment

James Thrash, not many great players come from my school only three have played in the nfl, Rod Smith, James Thrash, and Richard Jordan, so im naturally going to always root for them, I like james almost as much as rod cuz James came upstairs and played basketball with me on an almost weekly basis after his trip from the training room so i thought that was hella cool being that i was just a 10 year old kid at the time, rod has done the same and rod just 0wns so he took the cake on being my fav player

Comment

RUBEN DROUGHNS!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be great having him here instead of dayne. But thats just my opinion.
                    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                      Elway was Favre's idol. Did you know that?

-----
                      Actually I did. He couldn't have picked a better QB.

I've gone on record many times to say that the best QBs all time in the NFL
                      is and was:

1. John Elway
                      2. Brett Favre
                      3. Dan Marino

By the way, shouldn't we pronounce Favre's name like this Favray instead of Far va

I guess he had a bit of Joe Theesman (Theisman) disease.
                      Emancipate your mind!
                      The People's Poster

Comment

Actually I did. He couldn't have picked a better QB.

I've gone on record many times to say that the best QBs all time in the NFL
                        is and was:

1. John Elway
                        2. Brett Favre
                        3. Dan Marino

By the way, shouldn't we pronounce Favre's name like this Favray instead of Far va

I respect that list but I would have to go:
                        1. Montana
                        2.ELWAY
                        3..MARINO
                        SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Wow man, I never noticed that before

Comment

Chad Johnson!!! & Brian Urlacher!!! they are both the $hit!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Peyten Manning, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Marvin Harrison and Priest Holmes.

Comment

Working...
                              X