Ive Heard Chargers Relocating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive Heard Chargers Relocating?

i have heard alot of people saying the chargers are gonna relocate instead of building a new stadium.Supposively L.A,imagine if the dolts did move. hahaa,well anyways if anyone has any news on this,plz share the info

Jovi......move to the correct forum?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
      Jovi......move to the correct forum?
      lets add ur face with those boneheads and say ''THE FAMOUS FIVE RETARDS....STONED!!'' obviously i put it in general becuz they are in the same division
      as us dip

Comment

Didn't I hear something about there being a "rumors" forum on this board?

-----

Comment

one way or another I think the Saints will end up in LA before the Dolts do.

Comment

The Spanos family has always tried to jockey for more from the city by threatening a move. The rumor of the Chargers moving has been around since I started following the game seriously. Outside of San Francisco, those teams in California will bounce around every few years, why else can't Los Angeles keep a team after repeated tries...

Comment

Originally posted by all DENVER
              lets add ur face with those boneheads and say ''THE FAMOUS FIVE RETARDS....STONED!!'' obviously i put it in general becuz they are in the same division
              as us dip
              What's up with the hostility? Just put it in the correct forum next time...
              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

as us dip
                What language are you writing in, anyway?

-----

Comment

What source did you get your information?
                  Emancipate your mind!
                  The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
                    What's up with the hostility? Just put it in the correct forum next time...
                    why the hell does it matter????? unless your a neat freak or something and have to have everything perfectly organized
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                      Didn't I hear something about there being a "rumors" forum on this board?

-----
                      Nah, probably something you heard from the rumor forum.
                      Go Huskers.

Comment

as us dip
                        so your calling our four most famous presidens 'boneheads' and 'retards'? Not to mention another broncos fan on this forum? How immature, your an ambarrassment to broncos fans
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X