Favorite Movie Of All Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movie Of All Time

Non football related but oh well, season is over anyways. Mine has to be Full Metal Jacket. the first half hour of that movie is hilarious!

http://161.58.5.90/fmj/cowboy.wav ****CAUTION*** If you are affended by obscene language, do not click on the URL.
    Last edited by dfrivers; 02-12-2004, 12:02 PM.

Re: Favorite Movie Of All Time

Originally posted by dfrivers
    Non football related but oh well, season is over anyways. Mine has to be Full Metal Jacket. the first half hour of that movie is hilarious!

http://161.58.5.90/fmj/cowboy.wav ****CAUTION*** If you are affended by obscene language, do not click on the URL.
    Good Choice Private Pyle! Mine is "Platoon" another excellent Nam flick, Full Metal brings back to many memories of my basic.
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

MAGGOTS!

Comment

I saw R.Lee Ermey at a car show here in Nola a couple weeks ago. Got an autographed pic. Great guy !!!

I also have an affinity for an earlier flick o' his... Siege at Fire Base Glory.

Nuff said...
        Last edited by NOLABroncofan; 02-12-2004, 05:26 PM.

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
        ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

revenge of the nerds, pee-wee hermen, porky's revenge, remember the titans, miracle, pirates of the carribean, saving private ryan, the rambos, and many more
          sigpic

Comment

It's a toss-up between the Lord of the Rings trilogy and Jumpin' Jack Flash with Whoopi Goldberg. A HILARIOUS movie, and the first one I ever bought outright. I've seen it God only knows how many times. Those penguin slippers get me every time, as does the blue sequin dress that gets caught in the Embassy's shredder.

Comment

Any movie that has Jenna Jameson in it. Meeee-ow!

Comment

Star Wars

Comment

Tombstone

ive said that on the other movie threads so im stickin to it!
                  mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Hmm....

A 3 way tie

Citizen Kane, Casablanca, and The Princess Bride

oh...damn...4 way tie...Spinal Tap

Ok, 5 way tie: His Girl Friday

auuugh...

I will stop before I post too many

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Toss up between The Breakfast Club and To Kill a Mockingbird.............
                      and many many more
                      :p

Comment

Working...
                      X