LA expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA expansion

With all the hubub about teams moving to LA (New Orleans, Indy, Jacksonville) etc I was wondering if this team is created will they be playing the AFC West?

I thought that would kinda suck, ruin the orginal AFC West rivarlies
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

i dont think so, look at the 49ners they are right by the raiders...but are in the NFC...so i dont think neccasarely that they would be in AFC WEST

Comment

no look were indy is for example
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
        no look were indy is for example

Pardon?
        Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO

Pardon?
          As in they are in the NFC South... are they anywhere close to the south???

And since when has there been talk of the Coltsies moving to LA... I haven't heard... gotta link???

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Well, since Los Angeles is below the 36 30' latitudeline established in the Missouri Compromise as the line above which slavery would not be permitted in new territories, thus effectively dividing the north and the south, i would say that LA could be considered to be in "the south" and therefiore might make sense as a member of the AFC South (Jacksonville) or the Nfc South (New Orleans).
            Last edited by chickennob2; 11-20-2005, 10:07 AM.
            Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

the oakland raiders should relocate back to Los Angeles!!!now dats what i wanna see...da Los Angeles Raiders!!!yup...dis go's back to da N.W.A. days!!!

Comment

I don't think they'll mess with a good thing (8- 4 team divisions).

I think its most likely the Saints will move to LA and into the NFC West. Move St. Louis to the South.

Comment

no whoever it is will stay in the nfc south so it does not get shorted with NO moving to San Anton then LA
                  sigpic
                  When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!!
                  ^^THX SNK^^^^
                  You Da Man

Comment

they wont make another team.. Talent is too spread out already... thats why teams like Texans bombed out this year
                    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
                    X