• Show
Clear All

• Daaaaa......Bears

Putting the smack down on Carolina.....
    sigpic

Why did Mc'D get rid of Hillis?

Woohoo! Bears be 7-3.

Comment

Yeah i was kind of surprised to see that i thought it would have been a better game but i guess not. I'm glad though because that hurts carolina's playoff chances which means if we make it to the super bowl we probly wont be playing them which is a good thing. because there one of the few nfc teams that i think could stand a chance against us.
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

well if any indication was to come from the game I would be more worried about the bears
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

next up...loss to tampa bay
          sigpic
          When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!!
          ^^THX SNK^^^^
          You Da Man

Comment

Who would have thought...

I think that the Panthers were a true test of the Bears D, and they withstood the challenge. TB better not let there guard down. This Bears team is for real. They may not have an offense to speak of, but the defense is getting it done. Remember 2001 when they went 13-3? Their defense was unstoppable and pitched 2 shutouts that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Reidman
              I think that the Panthers were a true test of the Bears D, and they withstood the challenge. TB better not let there guard down. This Bears team is for real. They may not have an offense to speak of, but the defense is getting it done. Remember 2001 when they went 13-3? Their defense was unstoppable and pitched 2 shutouts that year.
              There offense is ok.....sometimes.

Kyle Orton is a rookie....and he looks pretty good for a rookie. He sure looks better than any of the QB's they used last year.
              sigpic

Comment

2 INTs, 8 Sacks, 3 points allowed, what a great call starting them in fantasy this week
                Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bucc_Nasty
                  next up...loss to tampa bay
                  Are you serious?

The bears defense is just going smother the Bucs offense. Williams is going to get hurt from being layed out by Urlacher and Briggs. Simms is going to be laying on his back. The Bucs WR. Are going to be covered like glue. When the bears have the ball Jones will run all over them. And Orton will be throwing downfield to Gage and Mushin. Bucs defense imo is pretty bad allowing close to 30 points in the past 2 games.
                  Even if this should be in the smach forum i felt like this had to be said.
                  Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                    Are you serious?

The bears defense is just going smother the Bucs offense. Williams is going to get hurt from being layed out by Urlacher and Briggs. Simms is going to be laying on his back. The Bucs WR. Are going to be covered like glue. When the bears have the ball Jones will run all over them. And Orton will be throwing downfield to Gage and Mushin. Bucs defense imo is pretty bad allowing close to 30 points in the past 2 games.
                    Even if this should be in the smach forum i felt like this had to be said.

just the same talk i heard from the falgoon fans last week...no biggie to me..any given sunday buddy..any sunday...
                    sigpic
                    ^^THX SNK^^^^
                    You Da Man

Comment

yea but are you worried at all buc? I dont see how you cant be. The thing with the bears is that they play just as good on the road as they do at home. I would hate to play the bears right now
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
                        yea but are you worried at all buc? I dont see how you cant be. The thing with the bears is that they play just as good on the road as they do at home. I would hate to play the bears right now

I wouldn't say that i'm not sacared at all..like i said...any given sunday any team can win...but with it being a home game i'm feeling a little more confident..we dont loose many at home...
                        sigpic
                        ^^THX SNK^^^^
                        You Da Man

Comment

it's pretty good for the offense when you have a d like the bears do. If you have a defense that can shutout teams you dont have to worry about putting up 30+ points a game.
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I'm betting this bears team gets home field throughout the playoffs....If that happens no nfc team will beat them in chitown.
                            Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

ESPIN is gagging on the Bears jock.

What else is new?
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X