What else is new?

kissing the Colts' @ss......

wait thats not new either.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      ESPIN is gagging on the Bears jock.

What else is new?
      well they do that to any winning team, I'm not sure why thats a surprise....

you do have to admit though that the way the bears win games is awesome to watch.
      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

they downed the bucs

well I guess they handled the bucs pretty well. I didnt see any of the game but followed it on nfl.com. Hey buccnasty did you watch it?
        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

The Bucs should have won that game...I watched most of it. Da Bears only touchdown came on a forced fumble recovered at the 1. At the very least least they should have sent it to OT, if Bryant didn't miss that 30 yarder with two minutes left.

Thanks Snk

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation
            well I guess they handled the bucs pretty well. I didnt see any of the game but followed it on nfl.com. Hey buccnasty did you watch it?

yea i watched...just what i expected...close hard faught and came down to the wire...my quote of the day...

Kill that Kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!

but o'well..you win some ya loose some..still just 1 game back in the division with 1 game remaini g against the team ahead of us..so we will just make a push and hope for the best...
            sigpic
            When you wanna win the game you gotta play it Bucc_Nasty!!
            ^^THX SNK^^^^
            You Da Man

Comment

Bucc Nasty

You played a hard fought game. That Bears D is serious man, not to be messed with. I wouldn't say they're 85' status yet but getting there. Hey, at least you scored a TD in the redzone which has only happened five times against the Bears this year.

Comment

Working...
              X