Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best RB currently

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best RB currently

    Who do yall think?
    100
    Shaun Alexander-Seattle Seahawks
    36.00%
    36
    Edgerrin James-Indianapolis Colts
    6.00%
    6
    Warrick Dunn-Atlanta Falcons
    0.00%
    0
    Willis McGahee-Buffalo Bills
    0.00%
    0
    Tiki Barber-New York Giants
    2.00%
    2
    Ladainian Tomlinson-San Diego Chargers
    50.00%
    50
    Rudi Johnson-Cinncinati Bengals
    1.00%
    1
    Clinton Portis-Washington Redskins
    1.00%
    1
    Thomas Jones-Chicago Bears
    0.00%
    0
    Other- Name Who?
    4.00%
    4

  • #2
    Sadly, I need to give it to LaDainian Tomlinson.

    sigpic

    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

    There are three things you can expect in life:

    1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

    Comment


    • #3
      LJ from KC.

      Comment


      • #4
        In the NFL?

        Ladainian Tomlinson.


        I know some people will say Shaun Alexander. But LT can do it all. He has some of the best hands in the leauge.
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

        Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

        America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

        Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

        Comment


        • #5
          talnet wise id say clinton portis...but shaun alexander leads in yards, td's, and has da longest rush among da top 30

          Comment


          • #6
            Shaun Alexander won't get the one yard when you need it, when it counts most.

            sigpic

            Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

            There are three things you can expect in life:

            1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by badintentions
              talnet wise id say clinton portis...but shaun alexander leads in yards, td's, and has da longest rush among da top 30

              What a biased statement. Talent wise no doubt it is Tomlinson, but # wise Alexander is averaging 2 td's a game. 18 td's already, that is pretty impressive.



              The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Snk16
                Shaun Alexander won't get the one yard when you need it, when it counts most.

                Yeah because he wont get the ball when it counts most (see last year).



                The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

                Comment


                • #9
                  LT does it all. He Blocks, runs, catches and throws the ball better than anyone. He is the Best.....!


                  ;);)


                  Watch out!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Elway1983
                    What a biased statement. Talent wise no doubt it is Tomlinson, but # wise Alexander is averaging 2 td's a game. 18 td's already, that is pretty impressive.
                    He's on pace to break Preist Holmes' record.

                    sigpic

                    Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                    There are three things you can expect in life:

                    1. Death
                    2. Taxes
                    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
                      LT does it all. He Blocks, runs, catches and throws the ball better than anyone. He is the Best.....!
                      LT and his freaking 158.3 QB rating....

                      sigpic

                      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                      There are three things you can expect in life:

                      1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm going with Ladanian. He's good.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I was thinking LT off the bat but voted for the Edge. LT is more of a complete back (heck, I would even call him a complete football player in every aspect). But the Edge is a better runner, in my opinion. Change this to best football player and it's LT hands down.
                          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RBDynasty
                            I was thinking LT off the bat but voted for the Edge. LT is more of a complete back (heck, I would even call him a complete football player in every aspect). But the Edge is a better runner, in my opinion. Change this to best football player and it's LT hands down.

                            Someone make a best football player poll, Please.



                            The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sanluisboltfan
                              LT does it all. He Blocks, runs, catches and throws the ball better than anyone. He is the Best.....!
                              Thread derail - Hi Sanluis. Nice drubbing of the Bills you guys had today.
                              The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X