• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best runner is Alexander.

Best player is LT

Comment

Originally posted by RBDynasty
      Thread derail - Hi Sanluis. Nice drubbing of the Bills you guys had today.

Best back= LT. best football player= Michael Vick. Look another chance to compare that trade again.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway1983
        Best back= LT. best football player= Michael Vick. Look another chance to compare that trade again.
        I think San Diego got the better end of that trade. I would rate Vick as the "Best runningback that can throw"
        The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway1983
          Someone make a best football player poll, Please.
          im working on it right now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
            Shaun Alexander won't get the one yard when you need it, when it counts most.
            He's continually proving you wrong on that one.

Comment

I'm judging on everything. If the guy can run, catch.. bock. THere isn't a RB I would want mORE on my team the LT. SHaun has the numbers for TDs right now.. but so did Priest a couple years ago. That doesn't make them better runners than LT.

Tomlinson is definatly my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                Who do yall think?
                WOW i cant even believe that there is a discussion about this. LT is the best rb now and when its all done mabey of all time. Every one throws the old "he can take it all the way at any time" cliche' but LT is the only realistic threat to do that every time. The guy is simply amazing. i wonder if what he would do in our system whew just got the chills

Comment

If LT and Alexander were in a 2 man draft, nearly every team in the NFL would take LT over Alexander.

LT is the best back now and probably all time.

We'll see how his career ends up.

Comment

I'm curious as to why so many are bringing up "of all time"... isn't that premature? Definatly in the game right now.... but of all time?

Comment

I thought the pole was this season? I think Alexander is having a better season. Could reach 2,000 (outside chance, but he could) and 30 TD's. That's about as good as it gets.

If you are simply asking who the 'best' back is then it is LT hands down. I'm not sure Marty is too far off in saying that LT is one of the best of all time.
                      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

I'm not going to be a homer and say Larry Johnson is the best, but I think he is top 3. I believe Larry Johnson has the most rushing yards of any runningback in November. Larry Johnson has also become a great threat to catch the ball out of the backfield. As for the best, I would have to say it is Ladainian Tomlinson.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                          I'm curious as to why so many are bringing up "of all time"... isn't that premature? Definatly in the game right now.... but of all time?
                          yes it may be a little premature but it is his fourth year in the league and in a bout 2 more years if he keeps it up this will def be a hot topic

Comment

L.T. and it's not even close.
                            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                              I'm not going to be a homer and say Larry Johnson is the best, but I think he is top 3. I believe Larry Johnson has the most rushing yards of any runningback in November. Larry Johnson has also become a great threat to catch the ball out of the backfield. As for the best, I would have to say it is Ladainian Tomlinson.
                              ive only watched one of the chiefs games with LJ (for obvious reasons) but i think the best comparison of LJ would be Curtis MArtin. thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by uncle rico
                                yes it may be a little premature but it is his fourth year in the league and in a bout 2 more years if he keeps it up this will def be a hot topic
                                Where would TD be if Elway hadn't retired, Mike decided on Griese over Brister, Griese through an interception, and Lepsis destroy TD's knee while they are both trying to take down the DB? I bet TD asks himself that quite a bit.

Each year TD was setting records. Most yards in first two years, three years, four years. Most 100 yard games, etc.

So, as great as LT is, he is only one injury away from being the next TD.
                                The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X