Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 12: Unofficial game day thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ESPN just said Leftwich broke his ankle, going to miss some serious time going down the stretch.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

    Comment


    • Who's that Saints guy talking?

      He has a whiny little girlie voice! Mine is deeper!
      President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




      formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
      I adopted Skywalker

      I have been adopted by Chris Wade

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kapaibro
        Who's that Saints guy talking?

        He has a whiny little girlie voice! Mine is deeper!

        Ok what is it about your voice that is so throaty?
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Elway
          Ok what is it about your voice that is so throaty?
          Ummm, well it's not nasal and whiny like him, it's smooth and well modulated!
          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




          formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
          I adopted Skywalker

          I have been adopted by Chris Wade

          Comment


          • Jets should play well tonight at home.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

            Comment


            • Brooks looks like he can break a defender's ankle with all that running.
              Emancipate your mind!
              The People's Poster

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Ummm, well it's not nasal and whiny like him, it's smooth and well modulated!

                You'll have to do a recording or something for me.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Emancipator
                  Brooks looks like he can break a defender's ankle with all that running.
                  Michael VIck type of run, but not the result.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

                  Comment


                  • That wasn't smart of that Jet player.
                    Emancipate your mind!
                    The People's Poster

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Elway
                      ESPN just said Leftwich broke his ankle, going to miss some serious time going down the stretch.
                      There goes my backup Fantasy QB now! I'm cursed. MY 1st was McNabb. I bet you fans are glad I didn't pick Plummer. I'm gonna have to do some emergency bargain bin shopping now to see if I can pick up something that will get me through the season and into the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah........you need to get another QB before you end up in the cellar.
                        Emancipate your mind!
                        The People's Poster

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Emancipator
                          Yeah........you need to get another QB before you end up in the cellar.
                          Shopping already done! Got two for the price of one - couldn't decide between Aaron Brooks and Brad Johnson so I picked up both.

                          Comment


                          • That's good. You got some security picking up both. But you can only play one at a time. Who will you start, LOL?
                            Emancipate your mind!
                            The People's Poster

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Emancipator
                              That's good. You got some security picking up both. But you can only play one at a time. Who will you start, LOL?
                              Johnson I think as he's up against Detroit, Brooks is against TB

                              Comment


                              • Good choice.
                                Emancipate your mind!
                                The People's Poster

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X