Clear All

• NY Giants - Revenge Served

NY Giants vs Seattle Seahawks:

Giants had over 16 penalties called on them---> most in 4th Qtr

Of the Penalties 11 were for Offensive Holding-----> hmmmmmm

Big OFFENSIVE Plays were called back by refs-----> most in 4th Qtr

FG Kicker misses 3 CRITICAL GW FGs------> all in 4th Qtr and OT

Outcome: They LOSE 24-21

REVENGE HAS BEEN SERVED.......................same thing happened to US in their house and I am happy that they taste what it feels like.

BTW, their MBs are DOA............................

What kept them close? What else: favoritism/missed calls. I couldn't believe refs didn't overturn Shockey's TD when video CLEARLY showed he only planted one foot before getting jacked up and doing a cartwheel (other foot never hit the ground). Their other TD was also suspect (looked like Burress's heel was on the line), but I'll accept that as "inconclusive" evidence. It was pretty close. But what was up in OT? Seahawks have to burn a timeout in order to get a "booth review" on Shockey's "fumble", yet Giants get their booth review right away when Engram caught his first down pass.

Loved the outcome though. That's called karma.

Comment

Revenge is sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!
      RIP Darrent Williams
      You know the difference between winners and losers?

Ya the score.

THE REPLACEMENTS

Comment

KARMA has shown its pretty face....................

Comment

I hate the giants. I hate the jets. I pretty much despise every New York team in every sport. But the Giants especially. Jeremy Shockey is a prick. Plaxico Burress is always pushing off WR's (i mean he is 6'5' and probably 9' when he jumps, how are you gonna call for him). Manning is a baby (who do he think he is, John Elway?). Tom Coughlin is a jackass. Thank god they still aint got Parcells and LT, I couldn't stand them. They are overrated. The refs has to screw us over for them to beat us by one point in their own stadium.

The sickest Sig ever. Created by Snk16.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevenis7
            What kept them close? What else: favoritism/missed calls. I couldn't believe refs didn't overturn Shockey's TD when video CLEARLY showed he only planted one foot before getting jacked up and doing a cartwheel (other foot never hit the ground). Their other TD was also suspect (looked like Burress's heel was on the line), but I'll accept that as "inconclusive" evidence. It was pretty close. But what was up in OT? Seahawks have to burn a timeout in order to get a "booth review" on Shockey's "fumble", yet Giants get their booth review right away when Engram caught his first down pass.

Loved the outcome though. That's called karma.
            You guys SERIOUSLY believe the referees had favoritism towards the GIants in that game??? WHy would they? Did they have favoritism when they called five straight "movement" penalties before they punted? Why is it that people think that the refs are always "in favor" of someone?

Personally.. I think Shockey's foot did scrape the ground before getting plowed. Burriss made a FANTASTIC catch, and did an incredible job of keeping his feet in-bounds while being MUGGED by the defensive back.

I don't know how you guys call this revenge when ANOTHER team beats them, but... Ok. Enjoy!!

Comment

Regardless of the refs calls. Giants had a chance to win it 3x with Feely and he failed to connect on all three. I'm glad they lost, but I wouldn't throw it soley down at the reffing.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                You guys SERIOUSLY believe the referees had favoritism towards the GIants in that game??? WHy would they? Did they have favoritism when they called five straight "movement" penalties before they punted? Why is it that people think that the refs are always "in favor" of someone?

Personally.. I think Shockey's foot did scrape the ground before getting plowed. Burriss made a FANTASTIC catch, and did an incredible job of keeping his feet in-bounds while being MUGGED by the defensive back.

I don't know how you guys call this revenge when ANOTHER team beats them, but... Ok. Enjoy!!
                Plz let us enjoy..............

We hate them and we feel better when they lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                  Regardless of the refs calls. Giants had a chance to win it 3x with Feely and he failed to connect on all three. I'm glad they lost, but I wouldn't throw it soley down at the reffing.
                  The Shockey completion that was called back after a timeout was might iffy, but I am glad that Seattle fans had something to cheer about....

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                    The Shockey completion that was called back after a timeout was might iffy, but I am glad that Seattle fans had something to cheer about....

Hey, do you think Seattle fans were worried when Feeley was coming out for the third time in OT?

I'm watching the game thinking the fans didn't look nervous at all after he shanked the first two.

Seattle never should have let the Giants drive down the field to score and make the conversion to begin with. Hassleback was just making awful passes in the fourth and most of the OT, until he finally hit Hackett.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                      I'm sorry, but this isn't a case of "regardless of the calls." Shockey's TD was NO GOOD! His left foot clearly did NOT touch the ground, CLEARLY.

Of course, that maybe alters the rest of the game's playcalling for NY, but that was a turning point in the game, so it did have a direct effect on the outcome.

However, if this game's in NY, the Giants win...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                        I'm sorry, but this isn't a case of "regardless of the calls." Shockey's TD was NO GOOD! His left foot clearly did NOT touch the ground, CLEARLY.

Of course, that maybe alters the rest of the game's playcalling for NY, but that was a turning point in the game, so it did have a direct effect on the outcome.

However, if this game's in NY, the Giants win...
                        My exact point.

Refs would of handed them another gift.

Comment

Did you guys see Shockey actin like a jackass when he thought Feely kicked that FG before OT?

That was hilarious...

He was pointin to the cameraman and dipping his head and dancing.

Then he just stopped cold! BAHAHAHA!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                            Did you guys see Shockey actin like a jackass when he thought Feely kicked that FG before OT?

That was hilarious...

He was pointin to the cameraman and dipping his head and dancing.

Then he just stopped cold! BAHAHAHA!
                            He is a jackass...................

That my friend was no ACT.

Comment

Originally posted by PR-Broncomaniac
                              He is a jackass...................

That my friend was no ACT.
                              I'd want him on my team...

He's fiery and doesn't do anything stupid...on the field anyways.

His talent is undeniable.

I can see how he'd rub some the wrong way though...

Comment

Working...
                              X