Lost what little respect I had for Mike Sherman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost what little respect I had for Mike Sherman

Anyone see during the Packers-Eagles game when Bubba Franks was getting strapped on to a stretcher, players were praying that he would be ok and there were about 10 trainers around him working on him?

What was Mike Sherman doing? Standing 3 ft away marking on his play calling sheet. I mean COME ON! Forget about the gameplan for a few seconds!

I lost all respect I had (and it wasn't much) for him right there.

short term memory

Originally posted by OC1981
    Anyone see during the Packers-Eagles game when Bubba Franks was getting strapped on to a stretcher, players were praying that he would be ok and there were about 10 trainers around him working on him?

What was Mike Sherman doing? Standing 3 ft away marking on his play calling sheet. I mean COME ON! Forget about the gameplan for a few seconds!

When your in the game you have to have a short term memory whoevers hurt whatever happened on the last play has to be erased from your mind and you have to focus entirely focused on the play at hand. the time to think about it is after the game.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by OC1981

I think you're out to lunch on this one.

Comment

Next time someone gets hurt, look for the coach. I bet you wont find him.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
          Next time someone gets hurt, look for the coach. I bet you wont find him.
          actually i do see shanny when someones is seriously hurt...even opposing teams

Comment

Originally posted by all DENVER
            I have seen only a couple coaches run onto the field after an injury. It is pretty rare,

Comment

Originally posted by all DENVER
              I see him too. Usually standing on the sidelines using that time to plan for the rest of the game.

Comment

Working...
              X