roethlesbeger is conceited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roethlesbeger is conceited

am i the only one who think "big Ben" is a little concieted. i mean he has really proved anything yet and he sure dosnt put up brady of manning numbers, he seems to get hurt alot and i just dont think he has earned all the hype i dunno i guess i am just hatin on him cause he comes off as arragant

Originally posted by uncle rico
    am i the only one who think "big Ben" is a little concieted. i mean he has really proved anything yet and he sure dosnt put up brady of manning numbers, he seems to get hurt alot and i just dont think he has earned all the hype i dunno i guess i am just hatin on him cause he comes off as arragant
    He doesn't have to put up Manning or Brady numbers. Do you see that our OWN QB isn't putting up big numbers... but is playing controlled football?? He went 15-1 his first season as an NFL QB. He hasn't lost this year either, as a starter.

Comment

Big Ben is a PLAYER. Period. Have you watched the Steelers have done on offense without him? He brings a whole new dimension to the team, they rely on him and he delivers. I'd take him over Eli any day. Almost any other team would readily take Big Ben as their starter
      Power is not revealed by striking hard or often, but by striking true.

It is men who endure toil and dare danger that achieve glorious deeds, and it is a wonderful thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown.

Comment

He lost to the Patriots this season.

He does come off as arrogant, though.

"When Kepler found his long-cherished belief did not agree with the most precise observation, he accepted the uncomfortable fact. He preferred the hard truth to his dearest illusions; that is the heart of science."
        - Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
          He doesn't have to put up Manning or Brady numbers. Do you see that our OWN QB isn't putting up big numbers... but is playing controlled football?? He went 15-1 his first season as an NFL QB. He hasn't lost this year either, as a starter.
          yeah and does jake act like he is the "-" no. Ben does not desevre even half the credit for the offense he has arguable the best rushing attact in the league and he has NOT won any big games. so why is the media so enamored with this guy. please let him prove something oh yeah that 15-1 record really means squat because how many games did ben win with his arm like brady or manning umm mabey 2 or three

Comment

as long as he keeps producing wins, he will recieve the hype
            sigpic
            DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

Comment

yeah and does jake act like he is the "-" no. Ben does not desevre even half the credit for the offense he has arguable the best rushing attact in the league and he has NOT won any big games. so why is the media so enamored with this guy. please let him prove something oh yeah that 15-1 record really means squat because how many games did ben win with his arm like brady or manning umm mabey 2 or three
              I disagree. He did win games with his arm. He was also the FIRST team to beat the Super Bowl Champion Patriots last year when they were into their GIANT win streak. He also was the first QB to beat the Eagles last year. He's proven time and time again that he is a VERy solid QB, that does what it takes to WIN the games. We have always had the top rushing game too, but we have never gone 15-1. He's in his SOPHMORE year as a QB, and he hasn't lost a regular season game YET, and you WONDER why he's a media favorite??? You say he hasn't won a BIG game when he went 15-1? We are 9-2. How many of those games has Jake had to win with his arm? Hopefully not many,and I hope that doesn't change. If the QB MUST win with their arm, when they are playing in a run - first, defensive team..... then you must be doing something wrong.

You say he hasn't won the big game... yet turns around and has won 3-4 with his arm.. going 15-1 (he didn't start for the one loss)... and beats both the undefeated Eagles and Patriots. How is again he hasn't proven anything?

Comment

The only thing I don't like about him, is the fact that he doesn't wear a helmet while riding his motorbike. Dumba$$. If I had invested that much money in a player, I'd write something like helmet wearing, or non-motorbike riding clauses into contracts!

He's proven himself on the field, so we can't diss him as a player.
                President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

If I had to think of a QB who was too conceited and arogant it would have to be Tom Brady. I love how pretty boy Brady lashed out at Schottenheimer to mind his own business after Marty had simply commented on the injuries the Patriots have sustained.
                  "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!!
                    I disagree. He did win games with his arm. He was also the FIRST team to beat the Super Bowl Champion Patriots last year when they were into their GIANT win streak. He also was the first QB to beat the Eagles last year. He's proven time and time again that he is a VERy solid QB, that does what it takes to WIN the games. We have always had the top rushing game too, but we have never gone 15-1. He's in his SOPHMORE year as a QB, and he hasn't lost a regular season game YET, and you WONDER why he's a media favorite??? You say he hasn't won a BIG game when he went 15-1? We are 9-2. How many of those games has Jake had to win with his arm? Hopefully not many,and I hope that doesn't change. If the QB MUST win with their arm, when they are playing in a run - first, defensive team..... then you must be doing something wrong.

You say he hasn't won the big game... yet turns around and has won 3-4 with his arm.. going 15-1 (he didn't start for the one loss)... and beats both the undefeated Eagles and Patriots. How is again he hasn't proven anything?
                    The guy is constantly getting hurt and he only throws like 16-24 passes per game!!! how can ONE person be credited for being 15-1 does that mean that the other 50 guys arent credited with those wins, come on how can he be considered a game winnig qb if he doesnt even thro the ball? my problem is he thinks he has proved something when he has not. if anyone wants to talk about them being15-1 it should go to that D and Hines Ward

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                      If I had to think of a QB who was too conceited and arogant it would have to be Tom Brady. I love how pretty boy Brady lashed out at Schottenheimer to mind his own business after Marty had simply commented on the injuries the Patriots have sustained.
                      totally agree. he has been spoiled by his winning ways in his early career, and cant take a loss like a man (much like patsy fans)

Comment

The guy is constantly getting hurt and he only throws like 16-24 passes per game!!! how can ONE person be credited for being 15-1 does that mean that the other 50 guys arent credited with those wins, come on how can he be considered a game winnig qb if he doesnt even thro the ball? my problem is he thinks he has proved something when he has not. if anyone wants to talk about them being15-1 it should go to that D and Hines Ward
                        I disagree. How come Pittsburgh has started losing now with either Tommy Maddox or Charlie Batch in the backfield? It's because not only is Roethlisberger a game manager he also wins games on his own.
                        "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Comment

totally agree. he has been spoiled by his winning ways in his early career, and cant take a loss like a man (much like patsy fans)
                          I've been saying for ages that Brady was a tit! He has a good rota of receivers and RB's and is doing sweet FA with them. Every team is suffering injuries, but most of them aren't pouting or footstomping like Brady!
                          President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
                          I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                            I've been saying for ages that Brady was a tit! He has a good rota of receivers and RB's and is doing sweet FA with them. Every team is suffering injuries, but most of them aren't pouting or footstomping like Brady!
                            Agreed. I don't see how anybody can even compare Brady to a Peyton Manning or now even a Carson Palmer. Trent Green had better stats than Brady last year but Brady made the Pro Bowl on name alone IMO. Tom Brady has had a 4 interception game 3 seasons in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by kmartin575
                              I disagree. How come Pittsburgh has started losing now with either Tommy Maddox or Charlie Batch in the backfield? It's because not only is Roethlisberger a game manager he also wins games on his own.
                              yeah but look at who they lost to the same result could have happened if Ben was in there. btw Batch played very well in that game

Comment

Working...
                              X